MUST READ PROS, CONS, AND RULES!

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BEFORE JOINING THE SSB! IT IS MANDATORY AND THERE ARE NO NEGOTIANS!

Pros:
1.) Make friends from around the world
2.) Give and receive advice
3.) Spill tea you can't spill elsewhere
4.) Get your VERY OWN SSB NICKNAME
5.) You can say use SSBictionary words which are live savers (big time!)
6.) You're a part of the legendary SSB.

Cons:
1.) You can receive up to 1,000 noptifications in a day or night
2.) People will most likely have different opinions than you but you'll just have to respect them
3.) YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES!

Rules:
1.) No be negative! This includes all negativity! If you are, we will hate on you and it will be okay because you broke a rule!
2.) Do not say you don't have a nickname if you have already been in the SSB at least a month. No one goes without one. If you dislike it, we can change it. Forgot your nickname? We'll remind you. You're nickname is a representation of you, Boo, and we don't forget you.
3.) Do not tag people. By doing that, they do not know the rules and do not know if they want to join the SSB.
4.) THE SSB IS A PLACE TO RANT BUT NOT A PLACE TO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT ANOTHER MEMBER, OR RANT RUDE THINGS ABOUT US, TO US!
5.) You can't leave! The only way to leave if by deleting you account. I don't have control over that--it's a Wattpad update. We're a commitment.

#1 RULE: THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T LISTENED TO AS MUCH IN THE SSB AND THEY FEEL INFERIOR! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE! LISTEN TO THEM AND stWHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY! NO COMPRENDO?! WELL, THAN YOU CAN KISS THE SORRY PLACE YOUR NAME WAS ON THE PEOPLE IN THE SSB LIST BECAUSE YOU WILL BE REMOVED! We love everyone, Boo, and don't want anyone upset. Sorry if this comes off as brash.

So, what'll it be? Are you willing to join... the SSB?

Yo my bishes this is it!