A World That Is No More

To all you haters, you won. You actually won. You got the SSB reported enough forking times that it got deleted. Without a warning. Just like that. Wattpad doesn't have enough staff to see that it's actually an amazing place full of AMAZING people and beautiful memories. 💔💔💔

Aiku said that people would be coming to investigate the SSB. Well he lied. They didn't give a jack. They were just like "*insert number* OF PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED THEM SO IT MUST BE BAD! NEARLY 80,000 COMMENTS AND A BOOK MUST MEAN THAT PEOPLE HATE IT AND NO MEMORIES AND BONDS HAVE BEEN MADE!!!"

Actually, I can't blame Wattpad for their small staff and not having time to check their probably millions of reports each day. That's rude and not their fault.

All of the SSB has dedicated so much time and effort in making it a fun, happy place. To those of you that were being treated poorly and unfairly, you broke the rules. Probably most of them if not all. And those rules were set up for YOUR PROTECTION and you were supposed to read them before coming. Shame on you. It's your own fault for not thinking and being too much of a freaking baby and pansycake.

I will speak to my fellow bishes and we shall see what to do from there.

Maybe this is just another obstacle in our big future to come. I don't know. I just hope we get the beautiful outcome we've dreamed of. Where many glorious things come to the SSB.

   I bid you a good day,
      -Dory Fishie Jelly BcFish