*One*

It was the middle of the summer when everything unraveled right before my light brown eyes. Cara and I was getting ready go to the mall when I bumped into this tall buff figure in our apartment building, I stumbled to the ground with an instant. The tall buff figured man said "excuse me miss sorry I didnt see you there". "Umm ummmmm no excuse me that was my bad I was busy on my phone not paying attention to what I was doing" I said getting ready to stand up . "Here let me help you up my name is monte, whats your's?" he asked reaching his hand out. "My my my name is Tina funny way to meet ha ha ha, " I said dusting my behind off. "Yeah it is" Said Monte standing there staring at Tina. "My name is cara im her best friend next time pay attention to what your doing there are ladies around you know" Cara my best friend said rolling her eyes. "Cara dont be so rude it was my fault im the one that need to pay attention to what im doing." I said shaking my head. "Sorry about my friend cara she's a little crazy" I said grinning, Its fine she reminds me of my sister Jane."Monte said as we stand there " Well we have to go now Monte nice to meet you." I said getting ready to walk away. "Wait may i ask where your off to?" he asked stopping me. "Its none of your business monte, lets go Tina we have to go you know what we have to do." Cara said walking away flipping her hair.

As me and Cara are headed towards my car im in a daze of what just happened back there. "Let me drive this car bihhhhh, I see you are shooking up from what just happen a little bump and stumble" Cara said laughing. "Cara hush im not shooking up" I said getting in the car. On the way to the mall the ride was silent, as I sit on the passenger side of the car. Im thinking about that tall buff guy, and where did he come from? Where has he been, its all a mystery. "Hey Tina what are thinking about while you're gazing out the window lost in the wind?"Cara asked cutting her eyes at me. "Ummm ummm nothing im just trying to get myself back together" I said slightly looking at Cara. Fifthteen minutes later we arrive at sunny view mall."Omg Cara look at this beautiful dress this is something for a very elegant dinner dont you think?" I said staring at the dress in the window.

"Tina that dress is very elegant but you dont want to steal Melani's thunder, its her engagement dinner." Cara said placing her hand on her hip. "Yeah your right but im gonna price it anyway, just in case I feel like stealing her thunder." I said grabbing the dress. "Girl dang come on I have to go find my jewelery to go with my dress and shoes.We've been in this one store for over an hour already." Cara said impatiently. "Ok cara geshhhhh im ready i've picked my dress now we can go." I said walking towards the cash register. "Woah finally we've gotten everything we need for this dinner Monday, so now that we have everything. Im ready to go get some food." Cara said walking towards the food court. "Omg tina there goes lover boy, you know the one who made you stumble to the ground." Cara said as if she was trying to renew my memory. "Cara stop it he's not a lover boy, he's a total stranger so act civilized" I said shaking my head. I dont even know why i bothered it's not like she's gonna actually listen to me.

"Hey tina here we meet again" Monte said with a smile. "Oh hey monte." I said trying to sound uninterested. "What are you doing here? Did you follow me here?" I asked giving him a questioning look. "Tina, no im not that type of guy." He said as if I offended him in every kind of way. "Sorry Monte it was just a joke I see your not the joking type." I said looking away from him. "Cara can you go get our food our order is ready now?" I aked trying to get her away from where we stood. I could tell she was about to say something and make a big deal out of nothing. "Ok Tina, Im going to keep my eyes on you two." She said squinting her eyes at me. "Is she always like that?" Monte asked looking at her like she was crazy as she walked away. "Excuse me what do you mean?" I asked him folding my arms. "I mean is she always that protective over you as if you're a child." He said correcting himself. "Oh yeah, she thinks im a child because I'm six months younger then her." I said slightly laughing. "Look take this piece of paper my number is on it. I was going to give it to you the next time I seen you but here you are." He said giving me a wink and a big smile, showing all of his pretty white teeth. "I might use it, I dont know Ill think about it." I said taking the piece of paper from him. "Come on dont act like that." He said still smiling at me. "Ummmm excuse me i seen that here's your food now lets go home." Cara interrupted, before I could say anyhting. It's six p.m and I'm finally home and about shower, when my phone rings. Ugh who could this be?

Tina: Hello, who is this
Caller: Monte
Tina: How did you get my number?
Monte: I have my ways in due time you shall find out
Tina: Well what do you want im about to take a shower and go to bed
Monte: Dang you dont want to talk?
Tina: No good night dont call back

Click,click

Monte: Dang she's rude