*Twelve*

Four months have gone by and every since Tyric been in the house with us I have been super excited everyday that has passed by ive been glowing and smiling from ear to ear. "Baby come here for a minute." Tyric calls out to me. I go into the dinning room go see what Tyric wants. As soon as I enter the dinning I hear This Is why I Love you BY: MAJOR hes down on one knee. "Tyric baby get up and stop playing please dont do this stop."I said while coving my mouth.

Tyric: Tina baby im down on my knee reaching for hand because I love you more then you'll ever know when im away from you my world is completly dry my heart aches and my love for you grows baby the very first time I seen you in at Marlon High school I fell hard for you my heart was racing so fast I thought my life was over with Ill never forget when I asked you out for the very first time you looked at me like I had lost my mind but I didnt care if I looked like a fool but what I did care about was getting you to be apart of my life and making you mine and that I have you I dont want to loose you so while im down on my knee im dying on the inside to come out with the simplest question there is to ask you but its more then a question to me its the world that I want to make better with sexy fine beautiful intellentgent woman that stands before me to keep me complete in all the areas in my life so TINA RENEA BROWN will you be my sexy loving caring wife and create new memories with me?
Tina: Omg yes baby yes yes yes yes
Tyric: Yall she said yes my baby is gonna marry me
Everybody else: Congrats you guys yall getting married

A few minutes after the proposal we decided to go out and have dinner at mallories to celebrate. Im super excited and ready to start planning this wedding its been my dream to plan my own wedding with the help of my family im so happy. I know just the place we can get married at. Tyric tells everybody that dinner is on him tonight so order what we all wanted. I orderd a steak with shrimp and some mac and cheese that has four different cheeses with a bottle of Mesquite. Im turning up all night long cause im getting married to my best friend, my long life partner, and my girls father. "Tina you might want to slow down on drinking baby.'' He tells Tina reaching for the cup. Im fine trust me baby Ill be able to get us home and watch the girls so dont worry baby." I said pulling my cup away. We talk a little longer then we head home to watch a movie. Tyric wanted to watch a comedy movie so we picked 50 first dates I can watch that movie over and over again.

Its been two weeks since the proposal and im still excited about it. Im really anxious about planning the wedding it gives me butterflies thinking about it. So first thing first we are planning an engagement party we have scheduled it to be on the twenty second which is this friday. The engagement party will be held at the Marlon Hotel because its a luxurious hotel its almost like its a huge mansion.They have a huge ballroom so that's where it will be held at and it will be a night to remember as well as our wedding. "Tina what colors do you prefer the decoration rose pink and blue or cream and blue?''Cara asked with the computer in her hand. ''I think we will go with cream and baby blue.'' Those colors are special to us." I said with a smile. Brings back the memories just saying the colors yes best night ever. "Ok well thats set and are you guys having flowers at the engagement party?" Cara said still looking at the computer. Yes we would like cream and baby blue roses and the same for lillies. Thank you so much Cara for doing this for us we greatly apperciate it. The twins are to wear cream with a hint of baby blue in their dresses and head bands.'' Tyric answered with a hint of blush on his cheecks.

Its the day before the engagement party and im finishing up the list and decorations, as time goes on im getting more nervous why I dont know because he is my best friend I wouldnt have it any other way. Me and Cara head to get my beautiful dress and to make sure that it is the right size and color cause I would hate to cancel the engagement party. As we arrive at Elegant Gowns my mom is going into the store and I instantly start wondering what she's doing. Theres no way im letting her get to me not today. Cara and I enter the store and start talking to the sales lady. The lady says ''yes Mrs.Brown your dress is ready its right over here right this way ma'am.'' We head over to my dress and I spot it before we get to it from what I see im in total shock. Oh my this dress is so beautiful tears instantly fall from my eyes and I cant hold them back for nothing in the world. The baby blue and cream goes great together with diamonds and glitter. I also have a silver tiara go with it im gonna be so beautiful its going to be like im already having my wedding. ''Tina hey baby girl what are you doing here.'' My mom asked looking supcious. ''I could ask you the same thing mom'' ''well I was really just looking I heard about your engaement party tomorrow.'' She said looking at the dress bag. You can come but you have to promise me that there wont be any drama or anything close to drama. ''I promise baby girl there wont be any drama or anything in that sort im finally getting my life on the right track. Hows your father doing I hope good''? She asked with a big smile. Yes mother hes doing good, how have you been doing your looking good? I asked while returning a smile. Ive been doing good since ''I took anger mangement classes my anger has been under control''. Thats good mom glad to hear that so how about we give our mother daughter relationship another chance.'' I said hugging her.

Today is the day of our engagement party and im extremely nervous due to the fact my mom will be here and everything always goes wrong when she is around. Maybe im over thinking hopefully I am cause this night means the world to me and I want everything to be perfect. I know we have had our problems lately Tina but I promise that I have gotten myself together and not cause a scene about anything. Ok mom just make sure you keep your promise cause its about me and Tyric tonight. Time is winding down and its now time to start getting ready for my engagment party, I start to cry because im extremely happy and ready to dance my night away. Well my king has arrived at my room door and I must say lord have mercy he is so dam fine in that blue and cream suit. ''Hey baby ready for me to excort you and the beautiful girls to the ball room?;; He said showing those pretty white teeth Yes baby im ready I hold out my free arm while he holds Kayla and I hold Jayla in my other arm. Im super hapy being with u being apart of my life being my super hero, as we enter the ball room everyone turns their attention to us cheers as louldy as possible. With no hesitation I start blushing my cheeks are super red and I know that Tyric notcied it. Were all dancing and having fun and conversating with everyone. All of a sudden the mic scritches letting us know someone is aout to speak. I look up and see Tyric and the mic and starts talking and he says you guys we are very greatful for each and everyone of and we love youll but I think its time to shut down I need my fiance to myself.