O N E

I felt my body rejecting the food that Jin Hyung had given me only moments before. I was sitting on my bed as the feeling of needing to vomit came over me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up the egg and toast Jin Hyung made me eat. 

I stopped throwing up nothing was left in my stomach.  I laid against the tiled wall as a few stray tears ran down my face. I heard knocking on my bedroom door. The bathroom door was slowly pushed open and Yoongi Hyung pocked his head in.

"Hey, Kooks," He said, "Are you not feeling well, "He asked. 

"Yeah, I think I'll stay home from practice today," I said.

"Ok, get some rest," He said and walked out of my room. 

I stood up and walked to my bed. I laid in the middle with my legs dangling off the edge. I looked at the ceiling fan spun slowly. 

I closed my eyes and heard the front door close and the van drive away a few minutes later. More tears ran down his face. His ears filled with yells from people he knows so well yet doesn't.

"Jungkook why do you stay alive."

"No one loves you."

"You ate! You know how hard we've worked and you fucking ate!"

'"Cut open your body and bleed out already."

"You're just a helpless child no one wants."

You were a mistake