T H R E E

"Kookie how'd you're lip get cut," Jimin asked.

"I fell, "I said.

We are in the van going to dance practice. Today we're focusing on our solo songs from both Wings and Love Yourself: Answer.

"Oh, Okay," He said turning away from me and talking to Taehyung. I laid my head against the window and listened to the sound of the rains pitter-pattering.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. The van stopped a few minutes later and Namjoon hyung announced that we had arrived.

I lifted my head off of the window and opened the door letting everyone out. I walked into the dance room and started to stretches and then did a few laps around the room.

"Let's get started, "The dance instructor said."We'll go from youngest to oldest. Kooks, you're up first."

I started to do the dance for Begin and made a mistake. He started the song again and I continued to make mistakes.

"Let's move on to Euphoria, maybe you just need a break from that song for a little bit," He said with a small smile.

I nodded my head as he started Euphoria. I went to do the jump thing in the dance and instead of landing on my I landed on my back. My left ankle hurt as I stood up. I limped back over to the middle of the room.

I waited for the music to start again but it didn't. I looked up at the instructor.

"Jungkook, go home, "He said messaging his right temple.

"I'm sorry for making so many mistakes Hyung, "I said.

"It's okay just go home and rest," he said.