T W O

I sat up on my bed and looked at the clock. 3: 28 a.m. why so early. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I started the shower until the water was hot. I got into the shower and let the hot water rush over my body. 

I looked at the razor for shaving. I felt a need to break it and cut myself to release some of the pain I'm in. 

I shook my head and got out of the shower. I wrapped myself in a big towel. I walked into my bedroom and threw on a loose grey t-shirt and a black zip-up sweatshirt with black ripped jeans. 

I walked outside my room and walked outside the door. I walked past the gate leading to the building and down the road. I was walked for what seemed like hours. I bumped into someone and said sorry. 

I heard footsteps behind me and saw the guy I bumped into. He pushed me into the alley next to us. He started to punch and kick me. He yelled curses and profanities at me. I felt a single tear run down my face. 

He left after a few minutes. I slide down the wall and hit the ground. I turned onto my side and started to cough. I felt a thick liquid come out of my mouth and run down my chin. I brought one of my hands up to my face and felt the liquid. When I looked at them I saw the red blood. 

Well, it was a good thing I didn't cut earlier. I felt the physical pain I was in now and smiled. I slowly stood up on shaky legs. I slowly walked back to the dorm. I pushed open the front quietly. I walked up to my room and peeled off my clothes walking into the bathroom and taking another shower to clean the wounds on my body. 

A small laugh escaped my mouth and a smile was placed over my mouth. I got out of the shower and put on a large black sweater and black Adidas jogger. I Laid in my bed and looked at the clock. It was 4:57. I shut my eyes and let the darkness take over.