FIVE

Is that a knife? What is that red stuff? Why didn't mommy love her precious baby boy? Why did daddy love his precious baby so much that he hit him? Why can't people stay forever happy? is that a rope? Are those pills? What is death like?

I always smile to everyone and talk to them and laugh with them but deep inside I feel so lonely and lost and all the time I keep thinking about the meaning of life... what the hell is wrong with me?What is wrong with me. Why is it wrong to not want to live. 

I want to be okay. I want to be happy. I want to show real smiles instead of fake ones. Do I need help? Do I want to live? 

No. The answer is no. I want to die so I don't need to feel this pain any longer. I want to be 6 feet under. The world never wanted me here. No one wanted me to live. I was a mistake made by a broken condom. 

What is that red stuff all over the floor. Why do I feel numb all over? How do you breathe again? Can you put blood back into your body once it's left? Once your dead can you come back?

Was I weak for dying? Was I weak for killing myself?

No, I was strong for making it that long. 

Blackness, all I see is blackness. Death comes at a cost, you just might not need to pay for it.