5:: Sharing.

Chapter5::dtd 09.03.2019

Guys please do respond.
🙏

Khushi stamped her hells on Arnav's feet.
"Aahhh" A loud shriek from Arnav broke the trans of the trio gawking at ArShi.

"Khushi what is this ha?" He said leaving her from his hold and shaking his feet to reduce the pain.  Arush went to his Dad to attend to him. While Aman came to Khushi

"Khushi?" Aman called her hesitating and of course, scared of her fits of anger that might come his way too.

"What?" Khushi turned abruptly causing Aman to jump back and cross his hands in defense. 

"Dad are you fine?" Khush heard Arush ask Arnav. She turned back to Arnav.

"Next time remember my punches before you start showing attitude you, spoilt brat!" Khushi warned him. She then ignored everyone and sat on the top step of the stairs looking down.

Assuring Arush that he is fine, Arnav went to Khushi and sat by her side.  He leaned his head to her shoulder and side hugged her.
"I missed you Khush. I missed you so much." He nuzzled his face on her shoulders.

"Yuck, don't wipe your running nose on my sleeves." Khushi tried to shrug him off. But he didn't oblige. At last, she gave up.
She caressed his hands that wound around her with her free hand.

"Then why did you ask me to leave when I came to meet you now.? At hospital also you ignored me." Khushi complained.

"Exactly you came Now. And wasn't there, when I needed you. You know, what all happened. I badly needed you and you were never there." Arnav sulked.

"Arnav!"

"Khush!" He copied.

"I missed you too." Khushi turned her face to Arnav.

"Lie. I know for months you are working at City Hospital. Yet you didn't come to meet me. I am this famous now don't say you didn't know it was me." Arnav forcefully turned her face from him to another side.

"Believe me Arnav, I didn't know you were the ASR. And I don't google these rich shots. I give a damn. You know me."

"But still Khush,.."

"Ok, I am sorry for not 'Google' ing about you. Next time I will stalk on every rich shot. Happy?" She mocked him.

"No way. You will stay away from them like you used to."

"Mmhm."

"Say Yes Khush."

"Ok baba. I will."

Arnav swayed to and fro with her still hugging her.

"If you are done with you 'Ram Raavan Milan' can we all sit down somewhere.

"We are already sitting. You do whatever you want." Khushi said still in the hug swaying with Arnav.

"By the way why are you here, Aman?" Arnav turned to Aman still not breaking the hug.

"I came to tell you about Khushi. She had called AR. Then talked with me. I gave her your address." Aman replied.

"Oh, so that good deed was done by you? Wait you backstabber, Brutus. I am not gonna spare you today." Arnav ran after Aman who already was on his flee.