Chapter 1

Jungkook POV

Adjusting the strap on my school bag, I make my way up the driveway and to my front door, opening it up and heading inside. Walking inside, I head straight to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

"Hey, Kookie. How were classes?" Jimin asks as he waltzes into the kitchen with me. I just shrug, taking a bottle out of the fridge and cracking it open.

"They were okay. Nothing big." I respond casually. He huffs, rolling his eyes at me.

"You're so boring sometimes, Jungkookie. You didn't even spot anyone that caught your eye, did you?" Jimin whines in frustration with me. I chuckle, ruffling his hair lightly.

"Come on, Chim. You know me. I'm not looking for anyone and I'm not ever going to. You know how I feel about that shit." I tell him lightly as I roll my eyes at him. He just shakes his head at me.

"You've really gotta stop that shit, Jungkook. Change your mindset, be a little more open to people. Not everyone is going to be like your ex." Jimin mutters with a small frown, folding his arms over his chest. I just scoff, rolling my eyes once more as Namjoon walks into the kitchen with his older brother Jin.

"What are the two of you going on about now?" Namjoon questions jokingly as he takes a seat at the table while Jin heads over to the fridge while I lean back against the counter beside it.

"This one is gonna die alone, I swear. He's so damn determined that he's not going to let anymore people in that he's never gonna end up with anyone by his damn side." Jimin grumbles, shaking his head at me as he walks off out of the kitchen. They both chuckle, shaking their heads at us.

"Don't forget our little brother is returning tomorrow, Jungkookie. And, you're the only one at this point who isn't sharing a room that's got the extra bed in your bedroom, so he'll be staying with you." Jin reminds me as I take a few sips out of my bottle. I groan in mild annoyance, not wanting to have to deal with an extra person living in the house with us.

"Please be nice to him, Jungkook. I know you're not a fan of people and you don't want to add more people into your life than what you've already got, but please be nice. Taehyung already feels bad about taking up extra space here, but he needs a place to stay and he really is a good kid." Namjoon speaks up in a mildly scolding tone.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, hyung. I'm gonna head off to my room to clean off the extra space for him and then get started on homework." I tell them, waving them off as I walk off out of the kitchen myself. I spot Yoongi and Jimin curled up on one of the couches together in our living room, watching a movie together. I just scoff quietly, rolling my eyes at them as I head past them and up the stairs.

Shaking my head to myself, I make my way up the stairs and down the hall to my bedroom that's at the end of the hallway. Pushing my room door open, I toss my school bag down onto my bed before closing the door behind me and making my way over to the other side of the bed. Grumbling quietly to myself, I begin picking stuff up from the few times that I've had the other boys in my room and let it get a tad messy. It's unusual for the room to be messy, considering it's me that we're talking about, but it's only happened a couple of times anyways.

"Bunch of fucking assholes. They think that just because they've all found someone that they think they love, that it means that I can fucking find someone that's gonna fucking love me too. Bunch of fucking bullshit is all that shit is." I grumble under my breath, cleaning up and tossing shit away with ease. It takes me no longer than about ten minutes before the room is all cleaned up, no dust, no trash, no nothing.

Content with how the room looks now, I grab my bag and walk over to the desk I've got set in my room. Taking a seat and pulling out my homework, I pull my phone out as well and begin playing a little music quietly before turning my attention back to my homework to work on. Though, I just shake my head as all I can think of is the new kid that's moving into my room with me.

Namjoon's got Hoseok. Jimin's got Yoongi hyung. Jin's got his own damn girlfriend. And they've all been in their relationships for a few years now. Though, Jimin and I somewhat grew up together since we went to the same school back in Busan. The last time I was in a relationship was sophomore year of high school, and I'll never go back to that shit. Ever.