Chapter 8

Taehyung POV

Laying on the couch with the television on, Namjoon hyung and his boyfriend are curled up on the other couch while we watch a movie. I've not been paying a whole lot of attention to it, mindlessly scrolling through social media on my phone and constantly thinking about this morning. It had been so comfortable being curled up with Yoongi on the couch this morning, all cuddled up together until he had to finally get up and get ready for his classes. That was the worst part, when it finally ended.

Though, hearing the front door open, I avert my attention to the entranceway, happy to find Yoongi entering in again. I watch him make his way over to the living room with a school bag over his shoulder, his gaze scanning the room before a pout forms on those beautiful lips of his.

"Aww damn. I forgot Jiminie has work today. Fuck, I was looking forward to cuddling with him too." Yoongi mutters sadly, shaking his head as he begins to make his way towards the stairs.

"You could come cuddle with me if you'd like, hyung." I offer lightly with a small smile, trying not to sound too desperate or excited. He stops in his tracks, smiling over at me with a cute small smile. I watch him pout his lips in the smile just a bit as he looks away, seemingly thinking for a moment before shrugging.

"Sure, why not? I'm in a cuddling mood today." Yoongi responds contently, making his way back over to me. I smile, trying hard not to grin as I move to make room for my hyung. He sets his bag down on the floor, leaning it against the side of the couch before climbing on with me. We end up with him on the inside section, me laid on my back and him somewhat on his side as he partially lays atop me. He's got one leg strewn over mine, our legs mildly tangled together with his head laid on my chest. It's the best feeling ever and I'm unbelievably comfortable with being like this with him.

"Are you comfy, Tae?" Yoongi asks softly as he looks up at me curiously, I grin down at him, nodding my head happily as I force myself not to give into my temptations and lean down to kiss him. He gives me a gummy smile in return, laying his head back down on my chest. I just smile softly to myself, returning my gaze to the television in front of us as I rub his back gently. I feel him snuggle up closer to me, forcing me to work hard not to giggle at the feeling and bubbling happiness.

We stay like this for probably an hour before I hear the front door get opened again, catching my attention out of curiosity. I know Jin hyung isn't home yet and I don't imagine he will be for another few hours, and Yoongi said Jimin is working today. I guess it could probably be Jimin who's finally come home then? I mentally shrug it off though, glancing back down to Yoongi to see if he's got any reaction. Though, he seems to be completely oblivious to it, either that or not concerned with whoever it is since it's not Jimin.

I glance over at the entranceway out of curiosity, spotting Jungkook walking in. I'm mildly surprised, having forgot he even lives here with us for a while with him having been gone. I don't pay him much attention though, more focused on cuddling with Yoongi and how warm it makes me feel.

Nobody says anything, everyone's attention still on the television with the movie that's been playing. I don't mind it though, the silence being something that's very comfortable to me. Everything right now just feels kinda surreal and so perfect, getting to lay here with Yoongi and watching a movie while being all curled up and cuddling with him. It's even better that I get to do it while having my brother on the other couch, getting to be all curled up with his boyfriend as well.

Time passes by, the movie nearing its end as I slowly begin to fall asleep. Smiling lightly to myself, I glance down at Yoongi to find him fast asleep on my chest. It's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen, lips parted but still pouted as soft little puffs of air slip past them, his left hand splayed out across my chest. It's a beautiful sight really, making my smile even more as I lay my head back down on the couch cushion, letting my eyes fall shut.

Though, before I can fully fall asleep, I hear the door open once more. I frown at the sound, knowing my curiosity will get the better of me as I open my eyes to look over at the entranceway. Though, I'm surprised to find a shortish guy with black hair stopping in the entrance, an angry expression quickly forming on his face.

"Min Yoongi! What the hell is this?! I'm gone for one damn day and you're doing this shit!"