Chapter 13

Jungkook POV

Staring down at the food set in front of Jimin and I, I regretfully have no appetite tonight. As a matter of fact, the last thing I want is to eat. I simply leave my head rested on Jimin hyungs shoulder, watching him pick his chopsticks up as I hear the others begin eating as well. I don't move to grab mine though, just wanting to cuddle up in bed with him and try to avoid the pain of life right now.

I knew it'd be a bad idea to bother letting anyone in. A bad idea to let anyone get close to me, to get attached to anyone, or anything. I hadn't liked the idea of having to share my room with Tae, hadn't liked the idea of having to let any more people into our circle. And now because of it, everything's gone to shit.

"Jungkookie, come on. Open up." Jimin murmurs softly, lifting his chopsticks up to me. I whimper at the bite of food he's holding, tearing up all over again at this simple action. Biting my bottom lip gently, I can't help myself as I glance over to Tae who conveniently ends up being sat right across from me. Though, my chest tightens when I find his worried gaze averting from Yoongi hyung over to me for a split second when Jimin speaks up. He quickly returns his attention to Yoongi though, whimpering as he glances between Jimin and the food on his plate.

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly as I feel tears beginning to form, shaking my head against his shoulder. I hear Jimin sigh at this, feeling him begin to rub my back gently.

"Come on, little Kookie. You gotta eat, bud. Just this bite for me." Jimin coos softly. I just whimper once again, knowing it's a lie.

"But it won't be just one bite. You'll make me eat more." I whine quietly, moving my head a bit to look up at him with a pout. He gives me a small smile at this, nodding his head with a small sigh. I watch as his gaze moves from me to over to someone across the table, but I don't bother to follow his gaze, not wanting to know. Though, I watch him shake his head before he shrugs my head up off his shoulder. Whimpering softly, I take my head from him, looking over at him with tears now slowly sliding down my cheeks. He gives me a gentle smile though, ruffling my hair gently as he grabs his chopsticks and stands, stuffing them in his pocket before grabbing both of our bowls. I frown in confusion, but don't hesitate in following when he motions with his head for me to follow him.

Glancing back at the table, I can see the concerned expression in Jin hyung's face, Namjoon and Hoseok hyung both wearing similar expressions. Though, Taehyung has a mix of worry and frustration at this, the pain in Yoongi hyungs eyes clear as day. I just bite my lip at this, feeling terrible because I know more than anything that Yoongi wants it to be him following Jimin out of the kitchen. That Yoongi wants it to be him that's getting so gently cared for by Jimin. I don't want to get in the middle of them, but I guess it's not exactly my doing anyways. And, I know for a fact that if Yoongi knew what was going on right now for me, that he wouldn't be minding this at all, granted he wasn't having issues with Jimin like he is right now.

So I remain silent and quickly look away from all of them, following Jimin hyung out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. I don't bother questioning why or where, not surprised when he brings me into his bedroom and closes the door behind me before bringing us over to his bed. I stand for a moment, watching him prop the pillows up right before climbing in and sitting down nearly in the center, motioning for me to join in him.

"Come on, Kookie. We gotta get you to eat, baby." Jimin murmurs softly, not sounding frustrated or upset in the slightest of ways, but rather simply light and caring. I just bite my lip at this, still wanting to argue and protest as he picks up a bite of food once more. However, not feeling nearly as pressured and watched as I had been downstairs, I reluctantly give into the first bite.

"Do I have to have anymore?" I whimper quietly once I've finished it. Jimin chuckles softly, nodding his head at my question. I whine though, not wanting anymore, not hungry in the slightest.

"But, hyung. I'm not hungry." I whimper as I look over to him, more tears beginning to fall. He just gives me a gentle smile though, reaching up and brushing the tears away gently.

"I know you're not, baby. You gotta have more than that though, Kookie. We gotta keep you healthy."