CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE » LIZZIE

  Lizzie was falling. Quite literally. The hot burning air blowing through her long bleach blonde hair in every different direction while her body stayed relatively limb and stiff. Fear and anxiety were setting in. All Lizzie could do is shut her eyes as she mentally prepared herself to slam full force into the ground and possibly not be alive. She knew it was bit grim to think like that, but it was her reality. There were only few brief and rather fleeing seconds tell it would all be over. It sad to her, not so much the death aspect as that was somewhat of normality for her to think about, but rather the harsh reality that she about to die and she has yet to meet her soulmates; yet to hear there sweet words that they would have say to her; to actually hear the words that have been tattooed on her skin since both her and her twin Josie's birth. That's what truly scares her. A fate without love. It's seems like such a tragic destiny.

But that's not her destiny.

Lizzie is suddenly, and roughly, gasping for air to breath as she feels soothingly soft skin against her own pale flesh. Her emerald green eyes shot open as her mind goes into a slightly frenzy of confusion, worry and pure intense anxiety. When she opened her eyes, she sees that she no longer was in danger of death, but rather in the strong arms of man. A rather strange looking man. He had quiver that was about halfway filled with arrows and wore a particularly weird black and maroon leather outfit that exposed all his muscles. Despite his roguish appearance, he's no doubtably was handsome in every perfect way imaginable. He was in Lizzie's opinion, the sheer image of male beauty and grace.

" Begin alive a cool thing." He states teasingly as he refers to her falling to her almost horrific death, which causes the bleach blonde witch to snort in amusement at his terrible joke. Lizzie feels her stomach fill with butterflies at mere sound of his voice. But that's when her brain fully process what he had just said. He said her words. Her soulmate words! She grins softly to herself as she realizes that he's her soulmate. She found one of her soulmates and she not dead! Lizzie was thinking she was having a pretty damn good day, despite the whole explosion, alien invasion, and not knowing where or what happened to her sisters.

" Well, maybe living isn't quite my style." She retorts jokingly with raised eyebrow. He smiles and shakes his head. " Now, put me down please. I don't wanna keep looking like some damsel in distress."

  " Oh, yeah. Right!" He states awkwardly as he put her on the ground.

  " So, soulmate, what's our game plan."

" Game plan? I don't-" Clint was caught off by sound of both a loud explosion and alien gunfire. Lizzie grimaced.

  " Your gonna need all help you can get if you actually want to win this thing. Just saying." Lizzie retorts fiercely. She turned towards the path that the aliens were on. She opened her hands out so that her palms were facing outwards towards the aliens direction. " Tempest, formation tenebris " she muttered under her breath. Lizzie dark blue blouse and blue jeans slowly shifted forms, they didn't stop tell Lizzie was wearing her dark Tempest outfit, which consisted of a black with red striped suit, heavy leather combat boots, her signature bleach blonde ponytail and her dark red eyeshadow and matt maroon lipstick. She then smirked to herself as the prefect spell reached her dark colored lips.  " Per se qui e fracta toi!" She screamed as she raised her hands. A ring of fire erupted around them as they fell to the ground. The few Chitauri soldiers were utterly crippled by the maiming curse. " Hell yeah, your witch still got it."

   " That's badass!"

  " I know." Lizzie states as she flicks her hair back dramatically. Clint chuckles as he quickly reloads his bow that Lizzie hadn't scene earlier. Clint quickly kill off the Chitauri soldiers before taking off down street where all the action seems to be. Lizzie, of course, falls after her soulmate.

  " Red Dawn!"  Lizzie cries as she spots Hope with Captain America. She is dress in her full leather out and is chanting spell after spell as to defeat the Chitauri. Hope quickly whirls around to face her and smile in relief.  But, Lizzie far from relieved as she doesn't see Josie with Hope and Steve. " Where's enchantress? Where's our sister?" She questions Hope as she runs closer to the group. Hope looks at her distraught and distressed.

" Where's my twin!"