CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR » JOSIE

   Everything was dead silent and void of any sort of life

Everything was dead silent and void of any sort of life. And then suddenly, the world implode with world wind of sounds and life; everything was overwhelming and came crashing down on to her. When Josie, opened her eyes, she was standing in the middle of utter destruction. Destruction caused by alien invaders. She was currently begging shield by backside of her boss, Tony Stark, Iron man suite. She frowned slightly. She was disoriented, confused, and her head was pounding with a killer migraine. She still staggering a little and her head still feels like it's going to split in half at any given moment. She groaned in deep pain. She doesn't know what the actual hell just happened, or what even happened to begin with. Her memory seems like a blur. A blur of images and sounds mixing together and getting even more insanely obscure and blended together as she tries to focus on it. It seemed rather pointless, and the more she tried, the more it hurt and become a wreckage of chilling sounds and distorted images. So she gave up tying. She had unambiguously and clearly agreed that it wasn't that important at her moment in time. What was important was the location and safety of her sisters.

   Josie watches, almost numbly, as new swarm of aliens approach them, and she can already tell that Tony's overrun and so out matched. She pushes past him. Josie planets her firmly on the ground before scooping all the magic and heat in the burning hot air around the, with her bare hands, before pushing them together and blowing. A spell dies on the curves of her pale and dry lips. And huge red orange flames exploded out and hits all the aliens. It kills them all instantly. She stumbles backwards a little as her body wasn't quite ready for the use of all that much forced magic. Josie catches herself and stands still for moment. Her body stills and she lets out a breath that she didn't know she was holding. Josie then glances back at Tony who's looking at her in aww struck manner.

  " Are you done gawking, because we sorta have an alien invasion to stop and I need to find my sisters?" Josie asked Tony lamely.  He nods.

   " I was about to say you need to get to safety, but clearly you can handle yourself." He said in disbelief. Josie snorted in response.

" Oh trust me, I been through worse with my sisters." Josie interjected dully, before making her way towards one of the dead alien corpus. Tony frowned in confusion as he watched the tiny brunette kicked the dead corpus over. She then pick up one of the aliens knifes. " This should do the trick."

" Josie what the hell are you doing?"

" A locator spell." She answered simply and 'duh is obvious' sort of tone. Tony stared at her even more confused. She sighed in annoyance. " It's a simple spell in which the casting witch, which is me in this case, will receive a vision of the object or person's location or, using blood and a map, can be used to ascertain a more precise location. In some instances, it's not possible to get an exact address or even a location if the target is cloaked, or deceased. Understand now?"

" Yeah! No? Maybe? Well... You what, just have at Hermione."

" Don't call me that." Scolded Josie as she turned, with knife in hand, to glared at Tony with narrow eyes. Tony chuckled softly and just took off back into the sky. She scuffed. Well, he was useless. Josie just shook her head and moved the blade of the knife to the tip of her index finger. She grit her teeth as she cut a tiny bit of her figure. A little stream of blood began to roll down her index finger as she dropped the knife. She slowly, and rather shaky, placed her finger on her necklace that both Lizzie and Hope had gotten her.  " Faire à voir là ré." She muttered under her breath, and then her necklace stared to glow a dim light gold color. 

  Josie grunted and took off down the street as her necklace started to move in the direction of her sisters. Her legs felt weak, and her head was spinning as aliens chased her and things exploded in her ear.  " Dissulta!"  Josie screamed out the bursting causing all the aliens to going flying back before exploding out. She grunted and spun of her feet as her necklace suddenly took a turn in different direction. She watched as Iron Man swooped down the street with the Chitauri leviathan right on his tail. The creature is barreling down the street like a freight train that won't be stopped. Her eyes widen and she runs faster in tell she runs into something. Well, someone.

" Oh my good, Jo!" Screamed Lizzie as she turned towards her twin sister. They both let out a sigh of relief.

" Hey, pyromaniac, we need to do our thing" called Hope as she grabbed both her and Lizzie's hand. 

   " Imperium fluctus malleus." They all chanted in sync as Lizzie and Josie's hand began to glow a dark red. Josie and Hope both raised their hands which sent out a large shock weave that was powerful enough to kill off the hoard.