Meeting the Team

Previously:

Kaneki woke up in a pool of his own sweat. He stood, still shivering from his vivid dreams from his head. After he took a shower, Kaneki saw a note at the foot of his bed and a duffle bag filled with some spare clothes from his run down apartment. After he changed and put his forgotten medical eyepatch on, he went outside his room to find Romanoff. Kaneki found her as she was on her way to his room.

"Come on, I'll bring you to meet the rest of the team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaneki walked to the roof of the helicarrier with Natasha and put on a medical face mask that she found for him.

They went inside the jet and Natasha flew over to Stark Tower in New York. He was apprehensive of meeting the team. Partly because he was socially awkward and partly because most people that he met ended up dying. Natasha tilted her head towards Kaneki to speak.

"Before we land I must warn you, the only people who know about your certain.. diet... is me, Fury, and one other trusted agent." She paused and continued,"The other Avengers don't know much about your powers so try to keep it under wraps as much as you can."

Kaneki nodded in affirmation and they continued flying in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha landed on the roof and led him inside to a room with a bar with some stools. Across from the bar, there was a living room beside it where there were two couches with a long coffee table and matching armchairs on either side. Scattered throughout the room were several people, including Fury and the agent who brought him to the interrogation room. Most of them were sitting in casual clothes and chatting like old friends.

Sitting to the side of him was a man who smelled like a medicine. Kaneki decided to avoid him. He really didn't like doctors. Across from him was a man who wore a pair of expensive sunglasses and had a goatee on his chin. Fury was standing behind the bar, where he was serving a few shots to the guy in sunglasses. Beside him was someone else dressed mostly in black with a bow and arrows on the seat next to him.

"Well, now that our newest member is finally here, let's all introduce ourselves," Glasses said. "I'm Tony Stark, billionaire playboy mastermind. Also known as Iron Man." as if on cue, everyone else in the room rolled their eyes.

The man Kaneki assumed was a doctor introduced himself as Bruce Banner and the Hulk. The man with the bow and arrows said he was Clint Barton, or Hawkeye, and the buff short haired blonde introduced himself as Steve Rodgers, who was also Captain America. Natasha said her codename was the Black Widow.

"Hello," Kaneki said awkwardly while bowing respectivly,"my name is Ken Kaneki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story and sorry for the short chapter, but wattpad is being difficult x.x

I'll post a longer chapter in the next few days

See ya soon~ ♡