The Report

I have a feeling, that this is gonna be a loooonnngggg day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The the starry eyed blonde agent headed inside Nick Fury's office, ready to report on the mission.

Fury stood, looking back outside the window.

"Agent, report."

The agent, smirking still under his helmet.

"Aww, not even gonna give me a hello.. so cold~" he said, faking being hurt.

Immediately, the blondes stature changed as he prepared to give his report.

"As we expected, the terrorist group the 'White Suits' set up a temporary base near Chicago in the abandoned warehouse."

"Good. And i assume you managed to bring some of them in for questioning?"

The blonde huffed and felt a small frown crawl onto his face.

"Sadly, we were not able to apprehend any members of the 'White Suits' because of a slight problem with the 'newest avenger'."

Fury turned to face the agent before him.

"Explain."

The blonde sighed again, stood up straighter, and continued.

"During the operation, Ken Kaneki encountered the terrorist group 'White Suits'. During which brought back recent memories of their leader, who we know as 'Jason', which brought out one of his stated personalities.

While in the process of completing my mission, I heard screaming down further in the warehouse, only to find Ken Kaneki in the process of ripping the 'White Suits' to shreds.

Once he had noticed my presence, Ken Kaneki tried to attack, but I managed to calm him down, put him to sleep and bring him back to the Quinjet."

Fury's frowned deepened and he crossed his arms.

"Did you gain any useful information by skimming over his memories."

The blonde agent stared at the ground, burrowing holes into the floor.

"Let's just say, he had good reason to rip those thugs to shreds.."

Fury gave a curt nod and dismissed the agent from his office, turning back to the view behind him.

Ken Kaneki, huh..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an exhausting flight back from Chicago, and all Ken Kaneki wanted to do was go home, and forget all this had happened.

But, as soon as they arrived, Kaneki was bombarded by the multi millionaire, Tony Stark. It took all Kanekis willpower to keep from slapping Stark through the wall.

He finally escaped Tony's teasing in the confines of his room.

Sighing and holding his head, Kaneki turned toward his neatly made bed and plopped down to try to get some much needed sleep.

All Kaneki could think before he fell asleep was how his stomach was disturbingly full right then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I've been gone for foreverness
I have no excuse for how long it's been since ive last posted 😬

BuT-
I'll try and be better and update more

Also, I apologize for the lack of ma boi Kaneki in this chapter,  I will try and have the story pick up a little more in the next few chapters

Bye for now 😁😁