Revelations of the Past

All Kaneki could think before he fell asleep was how his stomach was disturbingly full right then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Kaneki just wanted to be alone. Just him, in his room, alone. The only reason he would leave would to get the occasional cup of coffee. Then he would go back into his sessions of overthinking, self pity, and regret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime after noon, the blonde agent with the mask popped up at his door with a tray that had two coffee cups and a coffee maker on top.

"Could I bother you with a cup of coffee?"

Kaneki opened his door a crack to speak with him.

"Could you at least introduce yourself to me first?"

Kaneki was tired. Nightmares tended to do that to a person. He wasnt really crazy for the idea of socializing. At all.

The blonde if front of him shifted the tray to reach up and scratch his ear.

"Well.. I dont think youd actually believe me."

Kaneki blinked and dipped his head.

"Try me."

The blonde's expression furrowed into one of sadness while he reached up to pull the mask off his face.

"I just noticed that you're always in your room by yourself and.. well.. I also kinda new here so I dont have many friends."

Kaneki's eyes widened in shock. Time crawled to a stop and his heart seemed to stop beating.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to be my friend."

Kanekis worst fears and fleeting Hope's came true. The brown eyed man before him, was none other than his 'dead' friend, Hideyoshi Nagachika.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere else in the U.S., a secret base of operations was discovered and destroyed. The tesseract, was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theres a big oof for ya

Things are getting cRaZy up in here 😂😂

Also, if you were interested, I just posted the first few chapters of my Bnha crossover, so go check that out 😆

Comment or PM any questions or concerns you have

Hope you enjoyed💜

And have a good day~

😁