Chapter 14 - Madison, You're A Time Lord!

Chapter 14 - Madison, Your A Time Lord!

Madison's P.O.V

"Oh my god!" I squeaked, as I took in my surroundings. 

"You like it?" The Doctor asked as he walked past me to go up to the console. I watched as he danced around the central panel, pressing and pulling items around it.

"It's alright, I suppose!" I said, shrugging my shoulders. I stood in the same spot, with my arms folded, as I watched him stop at my comment. He turned my way and started to walk over to me with a confused look.

"It's alright? Is that all you have to say? You're inside a bigger on the inside spaceship, which can travel in time and space, and all you can say is 'It's alright'!" He exclaimed, standing in front of me.

"Yes. I mean don't get me wrong, she's beautiful, but I have seen slightly better!" I said, giving him a smile.

"Better?"

"Slightly, better! Sorry?" I said, flashing him a cheeky grin.

"Don't mock my TARDIS!"

"Oh god, you're not going to sulk are you?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"What? No! Just, don't take the mick. Or she won't take you anywhere." The Doctor warned.

"Alright, I'm sorry." I chuckled, lightly patting his arm.

"Good." He simply replied. He stopped and stared in my direction for a while. I turned around to see what he was looking at and then when I turned back, I realized he was looking at me.

"What...what are you doing?" I asked,

"Sorry, what?" He asked, snapping out of his trance.

"You're staring at me. Again!" I said.

"Oh yeah..it's just...your eyes." He explained vaguely.

"My eyes? What about them?"

"They're blue."

"So?"

"As in TARDIS blue. It's just a little weird. I mean they're lovely eyes." He rambled on.

"Flirting with me again?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah. Problem?" He asked, standing right in my face.

"Not at all!" I said, smiling.

"Maddy, how old are you?"

"It depends!" I replied.

"It depends?"

"Yeah, on how old you are!" I whispered into his ear.

"Haha! You'll never know!" He laughed back.

"Doctor, can you please tell Rory that...Oh sorry! I didn't realise you had company." Amy called out, stopping once she saw me and The Doctor. He gave me a quick smile before turning away to Amy.

"Ah, Amy, there you are! You know Madison, don't you?" He asked as he walked over to her.

"Of course! But I was wondering why she was here."

"Oh, sorry! As an apology for earlier, I'm giving Maddy a trip. Anywhere she likes!" He informed her, giving me a smile.

"Oh cool. Well, welcome on board, Maddy!" Amy said, before, walking back the way she came.

"So Maddy, want the tour?"

"Sure!" I replied, walking up to the console. He walked around the console, as I followed him round listening to his tour guide. He told me what he each thing did and how he definitely knew how to use each one. I somehow didn't believe him.