Chapter 28 - Odd Ood!

Madison's P.O.V.

"And these Miss Brown, are the Ood!" Craig said, giving me an over exaggerated smile.

"Wow! They're......lovely?" I stated, but it came out more of a question.

"Oh they are, Miss Brown! So, any interest in them?" Craig asked, pointing at them.

"Ummm....Yeah, I think so." I replied, smiling back at him.

Explanation?

I've been back on Earth for 6 months now. 6 months without them. The Doctor and the gang. I've heard nothing for U.N.I.T. and I ever expect to again. Living back in my old house is fine still. Alone. I've still got one friend, Martha. She's still forgotten about the old me and The Doctor and everything. But I'm managing to get back into her life as a new friend. I explained everything to Mickey and I'm still trying to get Martha back into his life.

I'm currently inside an underground base in London. There's company called 'Enzanimes'. They come to Earth and sell Aliens off to humans. Like a black market for Aliens.

This time they're selling the Ood. But there has been an infection inside them and they keep killing people. The Enzanimes company had called me in as an 'expert'! Little do they know, I'm really here to shut them down.

"So Miss Brown...."

"Please. Call me Madison." 

"Of course, Madison. So then, would you like to come look at the infected batch?" He asked

"Sure thing. But could you give me a minute with this one first? Just to check for.... infections." I lied, giving a over-sweet smile.

"Good idea! Me and the boys will be outside if you need anything!" Craig replied, giving a quick nod before leaving the room.

I made sure the door slammed shut before carefully walking over to the Ood. It just stood staring at me, while I looked over it.

"Hello. I'm Maddy." I said, giving a small smile.

"Hello Miss Maddy. I am Ood Ritha point 673." The Ood replied, holding out his light-up ball thing.

"Pleased to meet you! So, why don't you guys run free? Don't you hate being sold as slaves?" I asked, stepping closer to him.

"The Ood's purpose is to serve any kind, Miss Maddy."

"So none of you are free? Do they not treat you badly?"

"I do not understand Miss Maddy." The Ood replied.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to save you, alright? And I will help your friends who are infected!" I promised, giving him a week smile.

"They are not infected. They are worshipping the right to live!" The Ood said, suddenly in a deep sinister voice.

"Pardon? Are...are you alright?" I asked, as it started to walk towards me.

"We are worshiping the right to live. Nobody shall stand in our way." It shouted, as its speech ball started to glow.

"And I won't. I promise. I want to help you!" I said, backing away from it.

"Nobody shall stand in our way!" It repeated, as its eyes began to go red.

"Ood Ritha point 673! Stop this now!" I commanded, as my back slammed into a wall.

"Nobody shall stand in our way!"

"CRAIG! CRAIG, GET IN HERE AND HELP ME!" I screamed, as the Ood became even closer to me.