Flaws

Can had arranged for Emre to stay in a suite at a nearby hotel for the day and the shoot at the Divit house was going relatively well, keeping on schedule being the main goal. But Arzu made it challenging with her demands for special smoothies, complaining about eating sweets all day, the insects flying about, and requiring extra time and work to change the color of one of the candies due to her allergy of strawberries. Sanem was bearing the brunt of her testiness and was reaching her breaking point. There had been a small respite that she had been able to take advantage of when Arzu simply had to have a break. Sanem sat and made a crown of flowers, easing her stress. Can had even asked her about it and shared his compliments. She didn't know why exactly, but she found it significant that, even with the hectic nature of the shoot, he took the time to, not only notice, but talk to her about it. About anything really.

It was the last flavor to cover and Sanem was standing to the side, holding a tray of the fake strawberry candies. Knowing this was the last piece of the shoot, she'd allowed herself to relax a little bit, but was still just a bit tired. Can was trying to coach this spoiled model through the last bit and had glanced over to Sanem. She was almost glowing, the way the sun's angle was back-lighting her silhouette. Seeing her somewhat sober expression, with the softness of her dress and flowers in her hair he was struck. Taking advantage of the moment, he snapped a couple of quick shots of her before turning back to Arzu to finish.

He called a wrap and everyone was thrilled to be done, Sanem probably most of all. But, as fate would have it, Arzu insisted on one last smoothie so of course, Sanem had to oblige. This woman had been positively dreadful to Sanem through the whole day and she'd had just about enough! But, she had to keep her manners in check... "Of course... I'll have it ready for you in no time." She'd said it through a forced smile and Can caught her struggle. He did feel horrible about the way she'd been treated throughout the day. During the shoot, there wasn't much he could do to help as he'd had to focus his energy on keeping Arzu content enough to finish the shoot. They desperately needed success for this campaign. However, he'd had just about enough.

"Sanem wai-" She'd already disappeared into the house so Can turned to Arzu. "We have wrapped Arzu, Sanem is off the clock- I'll run in to let her know her duties are complete. She definitely earned her keep today." Arzu glossed over his dig and caught his arm, "Ah Can. She's already making it, she'll be done in no time and then you can send her off... so we can finally be alone." Can gave a small scoff, then, "I need some water anyway... I'll go get a drink and see if she's finished." She reluctantly released his arm as he headed towards the house.

Sanem had gone to the kitchen to make her precious smoothie and was overcome with a sense of revenge. Without thinking twice, she started shoving strawberry after strawberry into the juicer and poured the concoction into a glass. She grinned at herself and picked up the glass to deliver it but stopped short. Her conscience wouldn't allow her to follow through with it. She silently scolded herself as she set the glass down and started making a fresh mix... sans strawberries of course. She really was rather appalled at herself.

Can came into the kitchen for some water and Sanem stopped him, offering to get it for him... he'd worked so hard throughout the day and directed the whole crew, on top of handling his own role as photographer in the day's events. He started to tell her to skip the smoothie andy's just had home, but while she poured his water, Arzu came in wanting her smoothie and she'd picked up the tainted glass from the counter and guzzled half of it down before Sanem could react. She had extended her hand and opened her mouth to stop her, but it was already too late. Arzu actually complimented the taste- Sanem couldn't believe the irony. Can caught the expression on Sanem's face, "Is something wrong, Sanem?!" Arzu had set the, now empty glass back down, "Ca-an," she sing-songed, "come watch the sun set with me, dear." She turned to go back out to the patio, beckoning him with a c'mere finger wag.