Questions After Questions

The cool air was nipping at my cheeks as I waited for Rio to come. Not even a minute later he showed up alone wearing a hoodie.

"What is it that you couldn't say at the warehouse," He asked leaning against the table gazing at me.

"I think im being followed," I told him. There was silence for a couple of seconds before he spoke up again.

"How do you know?" I dug my hands in my pockets walking towards him.

"I was gonna go to the warehouse then I saw a car follow me" Rio turned his head. "don't worry I went very far from the warehouse" That seemed to ease him.

"Maybe you were imagining it"

"How can YOU the one that has the FBI on their back think that"

"I doubt they have their eye on you, didn't you talk to them,"He asked me which made me go back to when I went into his office and talked to Turner and in vivid details talked about my interaction with Rio. "Im assuming you made me sound good" he joked. "by the way your lips dried and you swallowed the saliva that was pooling"

"Maybe I wasn't convincing enough,"I said licking my lips. Rio smirked walking up to me.

"Is that so" I didn't know what to say my head was filled with Rio. "Why don't you tell me what you said" He licked his lips smiling at me.

"Stop it" I scolded trying to clear my head.

"Stop what" I took a step back taking a breath.

"We are talking about something serious and youre" I waved him off trying to speak. "teasing"

"I know you've been thinking about it"

"not.." I swallowed the lump. "the point" My phone started ringing when I grabbed it a picture of Beth showed up. I sighed picking up the phone.

"Yeah, im on my way" After a minute of her talking I hung up the phone looking back at Rio. "This conversation is not over"

"Hope not"I sighed walking back to the car before heading back home.

I was watching T.V when someone knocked on the door. "Can you open that?" Beth yelled from the kitchen. I got up heading for the door opening the door I saw agent turner standing there. I turned around seeing Beth still in the kitchen cooking.

"Just the person I was looking for" I walked outside closing the door behind me.

"What can I do for you?" I crossed my arms paying attention.

"I was wondering if you can come by the office later today to speak about your encounter" He didn't have to say it but he heavily implied it.

"Sure I can go over in about 2 hours if that's fine" He nodded leaving the premises. When I walked inside again I heard Beth again.

"Who was it?"

"Wrong house," I told her.

When I walked into the office Turner was already waiting for me. "Nice of you to come by"

"So what did you need to talk about"

"The Bureau was just wondering if you had any more encounters with the man, we are worried about his recent appearance in some crime scene"

"Not that I could remember, it was honestly a mistake doing what I did, it was stupid and dangerous" I smiled putting my hand on my lap. "Ove learned my lesson"

"That's nice and I was also just questioning how your debt is working your records are sealed but I know how hard it must be with class debts" My jaw stiffened how he said the last sentence slowly. They were following they must have they think something is up.