Retaliation

I shut the door behind us nudging Marcos to move across the hall.

"Come on little git," I poked as we entered the elevator.

"So let's talk about the chic in your bed," I turned to him knocking in the side of the head. I need to teach this kid manners. "Okay can we please talk about the female in your apartment," He responded sarcastically

"There's nothing to talk about,"

"Oh come on hermano I know you got a thing for her,"

"If I do, it ain't any of your business," Marcos groaned staying quiet in the passenger seat looking out into the street as we entered our neighborhood.

"I haven't heard from you in forever, it's like you've disappeared," I glanced his way as everything dawned on me. Between the gang, the FBI and her I forgot about this family.

"I know and I'm sorry," Marcos stayed silent the rest of the way as we pulled into mamas house. I parked the car following Marcos inside. When we got inside mama was waiting at the door. She came rushing towards me giving me a squeeze.

"Ay mijo, where have you been I haven't seen you in such a long time," I hugged her back smiling back at her.

"Hola mami, I'm sorry for never calling," She started pinching my cheek pulling me to another hug. "Mami!" I gently pushed her back going closing the door behind me.

"Im sorry mijo, I just I miss you," She cupped my cheeks giving me a kiss on the cheek. She inspected me looking worried. I asked her what happened and after a little, she finally responded. "Youre skinnier. Are you eating?" I laughed at her kissing her on the forehead.

"Yes mami I am," If only she knew, I do eat, its just there's a lot of late nights

"You have bags mi Amor," I grabbed her hands kissing them trying to ease her mind.

"es nada mami,"

"Im not dumb hijo," She responded stepping back she looked back not finding anybody. "Just be careful, it's a dangerous world out there" We stayed talking for a bit more before I had to go to meet up with the other gang.

"Mami I have to go but ill be back soon," I said bye to her and Marcos before leaving to meet the other gang.

Once I entered the strip club, I was greeted by two ladies. They swung their hips towards a man whispering something to him in his ear. He nodded turning to me before walking upstairs leaving me downstairs.

"How about I give a one on one session?" I nudged her away with a man signaled me over to go upstairs.

"Wheres Luke?"I asked him. Luke called the meeting, what I didn't understand was why his right man is standing there. He looked my way scoffing as he served himself a scotch.

"My bad do you want one?" I remained silent as he walked to the couch sitting across from me. "Luke has some other deals to handle, you aren't exactly first priority," Pendejo. I checked my phone to see if I got a text from her but nothing not even from Liam.

"You said you had some news about the person I was asking around for?" He took a swig of his scotch before setting it down.

"Ah yes, we've heard about your problems and were having a bit of problem ourselves, It seems someone is killing our men quite brutally," Armando grabbed a laptop turning it to me before lifting the screen. There were pictures of the bodies of a group of men with their throats sliced.

"At first we didn't know where it was coming from, it started off small nothing that was on our radars but the killings became more frequent," Armando pressed a button before a video popped up. "It wasn't till we saw this video is when we grew suspicious,"