Only 24 hour left to tell him.

Ok this is going to be a fluff sorry but I'm tired and I don't feel like writing smut. Or am I? Muhahaha. You'll have to find out...

This is Someoneyoudontknow38's idea, he messages me and is like " hey what if all the trees were cut down and they only had 24 hours to live"

I was all like

=O0O=

Best idea ever! ^A^ !!!

Ok, so lets begin....

--------

" Meeeerrrrrr, Meeeerrrrrr! "

I was reading a book, while listening I the news when a news report came on.

" We are here to report an Alert for the end of all life. The last tree in Minecraftia has been cut down and studies show that the air level is dropping. The scientists say there will only be 24 hours left to live. "

I immediately dropped my book and ran out the door. And so was everyone else. There were going to do things that they wanted to do before their lives ended.

But me, all I wanted was to tell the one I loved my feeling.

His name was Brice Solace.

And if I was going to die, I wanted to die with him.

No matter what the cost.

------

I got to Brice's house and banged on the door.

" Brice! Open the door! "

He didn't respond.

" Maybe he's out looking for me. "

-Brice-

I heard the news and ran outside, locking my door.

" I gotta find Seto, I have to tell him how I feel. I can't die like this without him. "

I ran to his house to find that he wasn't home.

" Oh no. What if he's out looking for me? Or what if hes out in the city? I have to find him. "

I ran out to the city, knowing that's where he would go.

" Where would he go? Well, since he's my best friend he would go to the Art store, thinking I was there. But then he would think I was looking for him and go to the library, knowing I would go there looking for him. I'm so confused, where do I go?

I ran off to the art store first, knowing that both of them would be obvious no matter what I choose.

-Seto-

I didn't know where to go.

I thought about where he would go if he wanted to find me.

The library! I'm always there of he needs me.

I ran downtown to the library to see if I could find my lover.

-----

Reaching the library, I opened the door to find it empty. Of course the librarian wasn't here.

But the worst part was, Brice wasn't here.

" I have 24 hours, I will find him in time. I don't think I have to rush. "

Walking out of the library I headed to the next place I could think of, the Art store.

-Brice-

He wasn't here. Maybe he was the library. I need to calm down, if I freak out I will never be able to find him.