Sent to hunt a sorcerer: Part 3

-Seto- ( I know. Woooo! ^•^)

After he jumped out of the window, I giggled and blushed.

" That boy. So stubborn. I like him, he seems nice. "

I opened the door to go out of my library, with one last look at the window, I exited my library. The memory of Brice in my head. He's....just so cute. His eyes so blue, his hair just so adorable. I wonder if I will see him soon?

I can't hide it. I do have a crush on him. And I think he has a crush on me too. Why else would he hesitate to kill me? But he didn't. He was suppose to. But he was going to tell the king that he couldn't find me. If he didn't care about me, he would have killed me already. So he does care about me.

And I care about him.

-Brice-

I went down the street right next to where Nooch was fixing the light post. That was the street the he lived on, the 5th house on the left.

I look down at my scared-to-death friend in my arms.

" You ok buddy? "

" Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'm just....scared. I don't think I ever want to touch the ground again. "

" You have to touch the ground at sometime. I can't hold you forever. "

We had reached his house.

" The doors' unlocked. "

" Thanks. "

Going inside his house, I closed the door behind me.

I went to his room, and laid the half-robot boy in his bed.

" You need to rest, ok? "

" Ok, thank you. You're always a really good friend to me. "

" Your welcome. Now, it's almost 10:00. You need to go to bed, and I need to report to the king. "

" Ok. Night. "

" Goodnight. "

I closed his bedroom door, and locked the front door when I left.

Now I have to report to the king. I can just imagine how mad he will be...

[time skip to castle ]

The king slams his fist on his throne.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOU COULDN'T FIND HIM?! "

" I couldn't sir. He wasn't in his tower, or anywhere near it. "

" Are you sure he didn't have any secret passages or places he could be hiding? "

" No sir. "

The king sighed and whispered to his guard and the guard leaved. He turns back to me.

" You may go. "

" Yes sir. "

As I left the throne room, I could have sworn I saw the kings' eyes glow red.

Probably just my imagination...

( kay. I'm gonna end it here cuz I don't want to spoil anything.

BUT. Now this is a good but.

I need a person to volunteer to be a eagle hybrid. I have already gotten most of it done but I need you to fill out this:

Name:

Hair color/what it looks like:

Favorite color:

Eye color:

Shoes?:

Skin color ( Incase your African American, Mexican, etc.):

Extras ( jewelry, hair streaks, etc.):

The winner will be announced soon...

Enjoy the story! ^_^

Oh, and #MelComeBack.