Sent to hunt a sorcerer.

Hey! MissGoodyGoody, thanks for the idea!

---------------------------------------------

I work for the king.

Today the king got a distress call about a young boy sorcerer, that he killed almost half our men.

I was the slyest of the men. I guess you can call me a spy or a bounty-hunter. I have hunted down many things before and succeeded. I have only messed up once, and that was because of my stupid, totally noticeable, blonde hair that defies gravity. Ugh.

At least this time I have a black suit I get to wear, it has a hood that I can put on my head. I have weapons too. I have a sword, a bow and some arrows, a cross bow, smoke bombs, invisibility potions and ender pearls. That's all I will need.

My journey to the sorcerer's tower will begin at sundown.

[ le tyme skap to syun down]

I waited in a tree, watching the young sorcerer's tower. I had no idea what this sorcerer boy looked like. All I know is that he's shorter that me, has brown hair, and wears a purple cloak.

This shouldn't be too hard though.

[Five minutes later- said in a sponge on narrator voice. ]

I was looking for movement in the tower, no sign yet.

Until the lights in the top room turn on.

I hop from tree to tree so I can get higher. Luckily there was a branch right next to the window. Perched on the branch, I could see the young sorcerer reading a book.

He's more peaceful than I was told. I was told he probably spent most of his time torturing people and casting dangerous spells. Yet I never really trusted the king anyways, I just work for him.

My job was to kill this sorcerer, so that's what I'm going to do.

But, for some reason I feel that I shouldn't. That I somehow care for him. I shouldn't care for him. But a feel like I have stronger feelings. Like I, like him? No, can't be.

But what if I do?

( here's the end of this part sorry, the next chapter will be a continued one of this kay? baiiiii. :3)