Love potion accident. Part 2.

Nope, I was wrong. I am updating part 2 not 3.....

-Seto-

I was only in my boxers and a shirt. My heart was racing, his touch memorizing.

He was hugging me, telling me to relax. The potion. The LOVE potion. It had gotten to him. Yet, I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to. I will just have to let him caress me in such a wonderful manner.

We wobbled over to my bed, still hugging each other. He laid me down an looked into my eyes. His eyes were beautiful, a ocean blue dream. His hair, golden locks the stood up in a wonderful way. He was perfect in many ways, but I dare not name them all. It would take far to long.

(Just note that I am a poet. )

" Are you ready? "

His beautiful voice rang in my ears. It was like I was in a slow-motion trance.

Everything around me slows down in my head, so I can take in the features.

I know his next move, yet at the same time I didn't. He was predictable, but sometimes not. He has his surprises.

I nodded my head, telling him I was ready. I dare not speak a word. It would ruin the moment, and for some reason, even if I tried, I couldn't. I was stuck in the trance, at least until he took his first move.

He slid off his pants, not loosing eye-contact. Like I said, his eyes were just like a ocean blue dream. I could stare in them forever. But in his eyes was still lust. The shade of green, still there, as if it were making a imprint.

He still had his 'tent', even more visible now that he wasn't wearing pants. I kind of found it amusing.

A smile spread on his face. I blushed, even though I had no reason. Other than me half-undressed, and the fact that he was in boxers. I didn't really care though.

His then suddenly had more of green in them. The potion must have gotten stronger because of the lust.

He smirks an tackles me, pushing me down to the bed.

" Gentle or rough? "

" G-gentle please. "

" Just relax and you'll be fine. "

I nodded.

He used one hand and pulled off his boxers. Without letting him know, I took a quick glance.

He was bigger than I thought. This is probably going to hurt, a lot.

(=O3O= ok. This is killin me. Time skip it is, TO LE SMUT!)

[time skip: To Le Smut!]

He positioned himself in front of my entrance.

" You ready? "

I nodded. He slowly pushed in half way, my hands gripping into the sheets. He pushed in the rest of the way slowly, waiting a bit so I could relax.

He looked up at me and I nodded, allowing him to move.

He started to slowly thrust, pain shooting up my back. I arched my back off the bed.

" You ok? "

" Y-yeah, just go. "

He thrusted again, the pain starting to subside, turning into pleasure.

I laid back down on the bed. He thrust started in increase in speed, the pleasure building up.

I stared to moan. The simply sound escaped through my lips, it pierced his ears, his thrusts moving faster and deeper.

" Brice..."

( oh my god. I have a nose bleed.... In the middle of writing smut I get a nose bleed! ugh. I'll have to get right back to u guys...)