Real life

Naveah's pov

I walked into the house to find it completely silent. "Hello?" I asked

"Up here!" I heard from upstairs. I knew the voice well. Daniel James Seavey.

I smiled and took off my shoes and put my bag down.

I walked upstairs and into Daniels room.

He was sitting in a pair of shorts without a shirt on. His abs were showing making me bite my lip.

"What? Do I make you horny?" Daniel asked sitting up.

"A little bit." I said before locking his door and crawling towards him. I placed my legs on either side of his hips and sat down.

I laced my fingers into his hair pulled him closer to me. "Daniel?" I asked inches from his face.

"Yea?"

"What are we?"

"Well...if we go any further I would consider you my girlfriend." He smiled tracing his finger down my arm smiling.

Without thinking our lips connected shooting fireworks throughout my stomach.

Our lips moved in sync as I grinded into him.

He pulled away and let out a shaky breath. "What?" I asked

"Nothing! Nothing. It just felt really good." He said chuckling.

"I got scared!" I laughed

"Don't be." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you really wanna go any further?" Daniel asked

"I don't know. I do want to be your girlfriend. And I consider you my boyfriend because of all the things we post."

"Than I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend." He said smiling.

I chuckled and he flipped us over. He hovered over me and kissed my lips.

I smiled once he pulled away. There was a noise outside of the door and Daniel looked down chuckling. He put a finger to his lips and I nodded.

He slowly walked over to the door and silently unlocked it. He then quickly opened the door and the four guys feel onto the floor.

"You guys are stupid!" I said laughing

"We were just making sure you weren't doing anything!" Corbyn said trying to stand up but Zach was laying on top of him.

"Jonah! You're fucking fat!!" Jack said since Jonah was on top of him.

"I think I'm great right here!" Jonah said stretching out on top of Jack making Jack groan.

"Hah! Zach's not as fat as Jonah!" Corbyn said and finally got up making Zach fall off.

"Ow bitch!" Zach said standing up and shoving Corbyn.

I laughed as Jack struggled to get out from under Jonah and Corbyn and Zach started wrestling.

"Hey! Watch the stairs dumbasses!!" Daniel said walking over to them and grabbing Zach.

I got up and tickled Jonah making him roll over off of Jack into a fit of laughter.

"Stop!" He said and I stopped.

Jack stood up and picked me up over his shoulder.

"Dani help!" I laughed as Jack ran down the stairs.

He threw me onto the couch and started tickling me.

"Dani!!....help..please!!" I yelled through fits of laughter.