Naveah and Daniel messages

Dani boi❤️- hey baby❤️

Naveah❤️❤️- hi

Dani boi❤️- how are you?

Naveah❤️❤️- good, how are you?

Dani boi❤️- I'm good. Can you come over? My mom went back home

Naveah❤️❤️- maybe in an hour. I have one last assignment for school to work on. I promise

Dani boi❤️- I'm sorry. Was I interrupting?

Naveah❤️❤️- of course not babe

Dani boi❤️- ok I just had to make sure.

Dani boi❤️- I see you turned your comments back on

Naveah❤️❤️- yep. I thought about it. And I realized that idgaf what those kids say because they're like little four year olds.

Dani boi❤️- that's good. You've got your confidence back

Naveah❤️❤️- yea. I'll text you in a sec. this is my last thing for online school. I love you😘

Dani boi❤️- ok. Come over pretty please??

Naveah❤️❤️- of course baby❤️ I will after I'm done ok?

Dani boi❤️- ok😊

-hour later-

Naveah's pov

I walked into the wdw house and set my bag down. I took off my black vans and walked upstairs.

"Daniel? I'm here!" I yelled through the house while walking up the stairs

"You just missed him! He went to get some food for everyone with Zach." Jonah said walking out of the bathroom.

"Damn. Wanna go get coffee? I'm tired as fuck and haven't had any caffeine today!" I said

"I gotchu girl!" He said before going into his room and grabbing his keys.

We walked back downstairs and I pulled my shoes on. I left my bag where it was and grabbed my wallet.

We then got into Jonah's car and drove to Starbucks.

We went through the drive thru and ordered.

-skip car ride-

We got back and Jack's car was there. Looks like the boys are back.

I grabbed my drink and Jonah and I walked inside.

I took my shoes back off and saw Daniel sitting on the couch with a burrito in his hands.

"Hey baby!" I said jumping next to him.

"Hi!" He smiled and kissed me.

I smiled once we pulled away and he pointed to a burrito sitting on the coffee table.

"I got you a burrito!" He said with a toothy grin.

"Thank you baby!" I said and kissed his cheek.

I set my drink down and ate the burrito.

-time skip-

I was sitting in the pool with Daniel when somebody jumped in.

I looked over and got confused when it was a girl.

Daniel swam over and grabbed my waist before pulling me under.

I laughed once I resurfaced.

"Dani!!" The weird random girl said jumping on him.

"Ummm excuse you!" I said looking at her

"What do you want?" She asked in a bitchy tone

"You're hanging on my boyfriend!" I said in a duh tone.

"Dani! Is this true!?" She asked looking at him.

Instead of him answering he dropped her making her go under water.

He then swam over to me grabbed my face before kissing me passionately.

I melted into his touch. He pulled away and I saw the girl looking at us with a mad expression on her face.

"Did that answer you question?" Daniel asked smirking

Damn he's fucking hot!

I smiled and intertwined our fingers under water.

I looked up at him before looking at the girl with a smirk.

"And who are you?" I asked

"Jasmine! I'm his girlfriend. I have been for a long time." The bitch said

"Obviously not psycho!" I said and grabbed Daniels hand.

I tried pulling him back inside but he didn't move.

I looked at him and he was looking down.

"Dani?" I asked

No this can't be true! I don't want it to be true! This can't be happening right now!

"I can't fucking believe you!" I said and got out of the pool.

"N, wait!" Daniel said following me.

I grabbed my stuff and went inside.

"No Daniel! I can't believe you! I thought you were different!!" I said as tears fell from my eyes. "I can't believe I ever said I love you to you!" I said pointing at him

"Naveah please! Let me explain!"

"I don't wanna hear it!!!" I screamed. All my anger was built up and I just let everything go.

"You know what!? I actually did love you! I have loved you for so long!! I've been dreaming of spending my whole life with you!! I wanted to be the mother of your children!! You're my dream guy!! The day you asked me out was the best day I've had in years!! You cited my depression for a while. I trusted you with my life!! You were the one I called when Cody fucked Lillian up!! Lillian trusted you! She said she could see us together for a long time!! I was there when you had your surgery. I sat there and prayed for you to wake up so that I could know that you were ok. I sat there and held your hand. I brought you gifts!! I was the one who was up all night with you cause your head hurt too much!!"

"Naveah!!"

"What!?"

"Let me fucking explain really quick!! Please!"

"Fine! Go ahead!! Explain whatever you wanna explain!!"

"She's my ex!! She's fucking crazy!! She doesn't know boundaries at all!! I broke up with her three months before I met you! When I met you I knew that I wanted to be with you! I wanted you to be the mother of my kids!! I wanted to marry you right then and there!! I wanted to have you all to myself!! I wanted you!! I..I needed you!!"

I couldn't breathe. My head was spinning with all the thoughts of everything.

"Why is she here!? Where did she come from!?"

"I don't know!! That's the thing!! She comes out of nowhere and tries to get with me but I haven't let her because she's fucking crazy!!"

"Get the fuck out!!" I yelled at the girl. She was just standing there listening to us yelling.

Without thinking I walked over and grabbed her by her hair.

I dragged her out of the house and pushed her out the door.

I slammed the door and grabbed Daniels hand pulling him up to his room.

I shut and locked the door before ripping my top off.

Daniel smirked and well...you know what happens next