Real life

Naveah's pov

I unlocked the door to Daniels apartment and walked in. I took my shoes off and set them down next to the door.

I walked to Daniels room and saw him playing fortnite with Zach.

"Hey big boy!" I said and quickly kissed Daniels cheek.

"Umm excuse me! I'm here too!" Zach said putting his hand on his heart

"Hello small boy!" I said and kissed his cheek sisterly.

They both chuckled and I layed down with my feet on Zach's lap and my head on Daniels lap.

I sat there and watched them for a while when Lillian and Jonah walked in.

"Hey bitches!" Lillian said and walked over and layed her head on my stomach.

"Hey baby!" I said and kissed her forehead.

Jonah sat down behind us and rested his back on the headboard.

After a second me and Lillian had stole Zach and Daniels controllers and were playing cod three together.

A second later Jack walked in with Gabbie and lavender in her carrier.

"I'll be back! I'm gonna go put lavender in her playpen out in the extra room and turn on the baby monitor." Gabbie said.

A little bit ago I put a playpen in Daniels extra room and set up a baby monitor so if I'm watching lavender so Jack and Gabs can go out, I can hear Lav from Daniels room.

I nodded and kept playing. "Jo you should order pizza!" I said keeping my focus on the game.

"Fine! What should I order?" He asked getting phone ready.

"Just order two large pizzas, one chicken Alfredo and one pepperoni." I said

He nodded and left the room to order the pizza.

Gabbie came back and she sat behind me. I moved to where I was laying between her legs and Lillian was laying between mine, still playing our game.

Daniel was sitting up but had a hand placed on my thigh. Jonah came back and sat down on the desk chair in Daniels room.

"Wow! Party in Daniels room!" Corbyn said walking into the room with Christina next to him.

"Hey chickee!!" I said smiling

"Hey veah!" She said and walked over before kissing my cheek.

"I missed you bebe!" I said

"I missed you too girl!" She said sitting down next to me

"Can we move this into the living room? This bed is getting cramped." Jack asked

"Yes! Just let me kill Lillian real quick!" I said before shooting Lillian's guy in the head for the final kill.

"God damnit Naveah!" She said and I laughed before putting the controller down and sitting up.

We all walked out to the living room and sat on the couch and floor. Daniel sat on the floor and placed his back against the couch.

I sat down between his legs and rested my head on his shoulder. He leaned down and placed soft kisses on my neck.

"Zach! Where's Kay?" I asked

"She's at home." He said

"I'm gonna call her!" I said and got up.

I walked to Daniels room and grabbed my phone.