Daniel

Daniels pov

I knocked on the door and stood there awkwardly.

It took a minute and a few louder knocks before I heard the locks unlock and the door slowly opened. Naveah stood there tiredly, like I woke her up.

She was wearing a black cropped tank top and her favorite pair of maroon velvet booty shorts. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun with her yellow scrunchie. The way she looked with no makeup made me fall more and more in love with her.

"Daniel?" She asked trying to get her eyes to adjust so she could see if it was me

"Hey." I said scratching the back of my neck

Who am I kidding!? I'm a nervous wreck! I needed to talk to her and apologize for everything.

I looked down at her hand and saw her knuckles were busted and wrapped in gauze, like she had a cast or something.

"What're you doing here? It's like midnight!" She said and yawned

"I'm sorry Veah! I'm sorry for everything! I never meant to hurt you!! And I feel like a total fucking douche bag! I'm a terrible boyfriend! A-a....a-" I was interrupted by my own choked sobs.

I could barely breathe by how much I was crying

Without warning she grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her shoulders. I smushed my face into the crook of her neck and let out loud sobs.

"I'm sorry!! I never meant to hurt you!!" I sobbed

Naveah's pov

"It's ok Daniel." I said and kissed his shoulder

"It's not ok! I hurt you and I made you hurt yourself!" He said

"No Daniel! I did it myself! I chose to punch the shit out of my door!" I said

"I love you!" Daniel said making tears fall from my eyes

"I love you too baby!" I said

I pulled away from our hug and placed my hands on his cheeks, gently wiping away his tears with my thumb.

I slowly leaned in and kissed his lips softly.

"Let's go to sleep bubs, ok?" I said and he nodded

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the apartment before closing the door and locking it again.

We walked into my room and he took his shirt off so he was just in his shorts.

I layed back down in my bed and he layed down next to me, a little more hesitant than usual.

"It's ok baby!" I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. I placed my head on his chest and one of my legs on top of his.

This is Daniels favorite way to cuddle. He loves to hold me and he loves when our legs are touching.

"I love you Veah!" He said and moved me so he was holding me and my head was still cuddled into his chest while he was now laying sideways.

I placed my foot between his and smiled. I fell asleep knowing everything is ok.

I missed this feeling