Naveah

Naveah's pov obviously😂

I scrolled through my explore page and saw all the posts of me being pregnant and a slut and it's not being Daniels baby.

I was already having mood swings because of being pregnant and my depression is getting worse with all the stress of having this baby and I can't take it.

I quickly took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

Naveah_marie- this is not a suicide post

Naveah_marie- this is not a suicide post. I'm not gonna kill myself but let me say one thing before I take a break. I FUCKING HATE 14 YEAR OLD JEALOUS BITCHES WHO THINK ITS OK TO ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING AND BEING A SLUT!!! Never once has the thought of cheating on Daniel crossed my mind!! I love Daniel so fucking much and I can't fucking take it when stupid little bitches try to take him away from me. I have one other thing to say to the 14 year old bitches...........FUCK YOU YOU STUPID CUNTS!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Comments disabled......

I posted it before deleting Instagram and throwing my phone across me on the bed.

I brought my knees to my chest and started sobbing.

Quickly, Sadie ran up and put her her head between my chest and knees, pushing my knees down and sticking her head out of my arms, making me hug her.

"Good girl." I said and kissed her head.

If you're wondering, yes Sadie is an ESA dog. She helps with my depression and anxiety and my panic attacks.

But mostly when I cry because I do that a lot.

I sat there hugging Sadie for a while.

-time skip-

Sadie was laying next to me as I slept soundly with my arm draped over her only to be interrupted by my phone ringing.

I stretched and sat up before grabbing my phone.

'Incoming call from Daniel James❤️'

I groaned and turned off my ringer. I then sighed and tossed the phone, letting it go to voicemail as I layed back down next to Sadie.

Slowly but surely I fell back asleep.

-another time skip-

I woke up to knocking on my front door making Sadie jump up and bark while running through the house and to the front door.

"Sadie! Sit!" I said and she sat down

I walked over and looked through the peep hole to see Lillian and Gabbie.

I opened the door while grabbing Sadie's collar to keep her from running at the girls.

"Yes?" I asked

"Are you ok!?" They asked in sync

"I'm fine why?"

"Because Daniel called us sobbing because you weren't answering his calls or reading any of his texts." Gabbie said holding lavender in her carrier that straps onto Gabbie's body.