Chapter 1

Bakugou smiles to himself and opens up the door to Izuku's dorm room. His mouth drops at the sight in front of him. That round face girl topless sitting on his boyfriend's lap, who was also topless. The flowers in Bakugous hands fell to the floor.

"Bakugou~Kim! Ummm... I can explain" Uraraka says

Bakugou sniffles "it doesn't matter. Save it"

Bakugou runs around and goes straight into his room. Todoroki takes notice of this and decides to go to Bakugou's room.

Todoroki opens the door to see Bakugou on his bed strumming a guitar. Tears streamed down Bakugou face "hey, Bakugou?"

Bakugou looks up not saying a word. Todoroki sighs and wraps Bakugou in a hug, surprisingly he doesn't pull away. Todoroki strokes his hair lightly, he kisses Bakugou's head, "would you mind telling me what happened?"

"It was our anniversary!" Bakugou wails

Todoroki's grip on the sobbing boy, "go on if it doesn't hurt too much" 

Bakugou grips Todoroki's shirt "today was our 2-month anniversary and I had gotten him flowers and with the hopes of spending some of today with him. When I opened the door to his dorm to see him. He was on the bed, where I slept if I was ever able to spend the night, with a topless and almost braless round face on top of him. He was also topless and it looked like they were getting ready for some activites. He never wanted to sleep with me in that way! Like I said before, I was barely able to sleep in his room!"

"I'm sorry he did that too you. You deserve so much better, Bakugou" Todoroki sighs 

"I thought he loved me!" Bakugou cries harder "I don't think I could start to love him again!"

Todoroki puts Bakugou in his lap and stands up. He holds Bakugou tight "stay with me in my dorm tonight"

"Was it because I'm a little and he used to get mad when I slipped into little space?" Bakugou sniffles and questions himself

"You're a little, Bakugou?" he smiles down at him

"yeah so. I brought it up to him a few times and he's told me no. I sometimes I would accidentally slip into little space or call him daddy once and a while, but Izuku would mad"

Todoroki smiles "close your eyes and get some rest we'll talk in the morning"

Bakugou cuddles into Todoroki as he carries him to his dorm room.