Chapter 5

Bakugou's POV
Kirishima was having a sleepover tonight. He had invited everyone from our class. I will admit I was a little scared. I was okay with a class party before my daddy started to take care of me, but now that he is I always want to be near him, have him hold me. Packing for this event felt weird, using normal pajama's again and not having one of my binkies. Daddy comes up behind me and gives my cheek a quick peck "I'll bring a binkie with me just in case, baby"

I spin around and hug him "thank you, daddy!"

"If you behave tonight, I'll give you a treat when we get back tomorrow"

~~~

We enter Kirishima's room. My eyes land on Deku whos next to floaty girl. They were whispering to each other. Kiri jumps up "let's play truth or dare!"

Mina squeals "I'll go first! Momo, truth or dare?"

Ponytail answers truth. Mina smirks "do you have a crush on a boy?"

She shakes her head yes. All the girls start to make noise. I scoot closer to my daddy hoping she didn't like him. Mina sees my action and awwws "whats up, Mina?" Kiri questions

Mina leans over and whispers in Kiri's ear, but I heard it. SHe told him she thought I was jealous that ponytailed bitch liked Todoroki. Momo sighs "Todoroki~Kun, truth or dare?"

Todoroki slips his hand into mine "dare"

I shake my head. Kiri chuckles "dude, you have no idea what you just did"

Momo looks at MY daddy "I dare you to kiss a girl in the room"

Daddy sighs motioning for Mina to lean across the circle. He quickly kisses Mina's cheek, then unnoticeably pulls me into a hug. Mina looks down obviously upset. Aoyama hugs Mina "mon amour, what's wrong?"

"I feel bad for doing this to them" she mumbles 

"It's fine, Pinky" I hiss

Pinky sighs "Bakugou, truth or dare?"

"dare"

She smiles, then points to the closet "7 minutes"

Daddy and I go into the closet and I instantly hug him. He sways his hips back an forth, gently rocking me. He pulls out my paci, then puts it to my lips. I take it into my mouth. Daddy kisses my head gently. I go to move but slip. I squeaked as I fell to my butt. Sho grabs my paci off the floor before the door was ripped open. I grab one Mina's shoes that I tripped over and flung it at her "your shoes tried to kill me, Pinky!"

Mina grabs her shoe and strokes it "it's okay baby. That mean boy didn't mean to hurt you" 

Denki hides behind Sero "I think we all should run. Mina's crazy"

"She's beyond crazy!" I shout

~~~

I walk back into our dorm. Daddy sits down on the couch and picks up his book. I smile "I have a surprise for daddy" 

"What is it baby boy?" he questions still reading

"Give me a second to get it~"

Should I do it? You know what I mean. Good night\day my lovelies! ❤❤❤❤