Chapter 10

A/N-May contain things not suitable for young audiences. Lemon warning! this was sort of weird to write, but I felt like I had to make not updating up to you guys.

No ones POV
Bakuhoe was tied to the headboard of the bed. He had a blindfold over his eyes and a vibrator shoved up his ass. Todoroki was standing in the corner as he watched Bakugou squirm. He messed with the controller in his hand. Bakugou's moans were high pitched and loud. Todoroki walks over and pinches Bakugou's nipples. His breath hitches "you need to be quite"

"D~Daddy. Please AH~I need you"

Todoroki rips off the blindfold. He lines himself up with Bakugou's hole. He pushes in hardly and starts thrusting instantly. He grabs his phone from the table and starts recording this moment. You may be wondering how this happened, well it all started with a few pictures and videos to a Todoroki.

~Earlier~

Todorpkis phone dings. He sees that it was a text from his baby. He opens the conversation to see a picture his baby in a cheerleader outfit. The skirt was way to small and the shirt cut right above his bellybutton. He sent video next. Bakugou has his lips to a dildo sucking on it. He was moaning 'Daddy' loudly.

The next video he sent was one where he was using the dildo on himself. The text he got read 'I'm all alone waiting for you, Daddy'