Episode 1 Diagon Alley

A/N 

1 Henry is gay and used to date Peter from the Narnia books.

2 Henry is 19 and Roland is 11.

3 When Roland was 7 he asked his mom/Regina to teach him magic.

4 Regina and Robin are the reincarnations of Xena and Gabrielle.

5 I'm not doing an exact representation of the wizarding world from the books. There are going to be some changes.

6 Also this is going to take place 5 years after the defeat of Voldemort at the end of book 7.

7 McGonagle is headmistress

8 Remus and Dora Lupin did not die! 😁 Since the defence against the dark arts was no longer jinxed via Voldemort's death Remus was rehired as the permanent professor. I mean I know that wasn't specified in the books but we can assume. Also I can imagine after the war and Voldemort's death the wizarding world would start to be a little bit open to realizing that they are the most dangerous magical creatures.

9 There are OCs in this fic.

10 Season 6 and 7 of Once Upon a Time did not happen. 

11 Regina and Robin married 4 months after the dafeet of Hades.

12 2 months after their honeymoon Regina stopped being mayor of Storybrooke and became Queen instead. Just imagine that seen with Grumpy, Sleepy and Sneezy happened at the end season 5 instead of 6. So yes that does make both Henry and Roland princes of Storybrooke. But Robin doesn't become King. Sorry but I couldn't see him as a King. It just didn't seem to fit him. Instead Robin gets a job as a ambulance first responder. Here's why. He gets to be active. Witch he would love. I imagine would have great experience with emergencyes from his days as leader of the "Marry Men". And even though he wouldn't be royalty Robin needs a job that's just as  important as Regina's.

Hope you enjoy. 😊

                 (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

Roland was so excited. He had gotten his letter from Hogwarts 3 days ago and he couldn't stop talking about everything to do with the school. 

Robin was nervous about letting Roland go to a boarding school realms away. Regina shared some of his worrys however she had heard amazing things about the school and its teachers.

Regina- Tom Riddle has been dead for years now Robin. And Roland can learn so much if he goes. Regina said trying to reassure him.

Robin- I know that the realm's safe now. But he's the only kid in Storybrook who is interested in going. He will be all alone. Robin said worriedly.

Regina- Roland knows that Robin. He's prepared for it. So what else is it? I know there's more. Regina asked calmly.

Robin took a deep breath before answering.

Robin- Here in Storybrooke everyone was originally from a realm that was led by a monarchy. Even Emma was born in the enchanted-forest. I'm just really scared about how people will react when Roland tells them that he's a Prince. I mean I know the  teachers already know and are completely supportive. But what about his fello classmates? Robin said honestly.

Regina- Robin kids bully for ANY reason. When Henry was 8 a boy made fun of him because he liked Neopets. And Roland's tough. He knows how to stand up for himself. As for the realm itself. Give it a chance. After are trip to Diagon Alley today you may change your mind. Regina said giving Robin a reassuring smile