Episode 7 Wicked/Toad And Emerald/Warrior

Zelena's eyes widened. How the hell did she have a chocolate-frog card? She had no memory being in that realm.

Kiki- Everything ok mommy? Kiki asked worriedly.

Zelena looked at Kiki who she forgot was beside her for a second.

Zelena- Of course it is my little china-doll. Zelena said with a smile.

Kiki ginned and went back to her cereal.

Zelena looked back at the letter from Roland. She had to call Regina about this right away.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

Regina couldn't believe it. After years of trying she was finally pregnant.

She was over the moon about it and couldn't wait to tell Robin. He was currently at a movie with Will and Jhon so she'd have to wait. Storybrooke had a small independent movie theatre called "The Watching Glass" that played all kinds of movies from all over the world. Jefferson had opened it about two years after the first curse had been broken. He had also sold his mansion and it had been renovated into a community college. Regina wondered what movie they had decided on. If Robin had his way the theatre wouldn't show but science-fiction. His favourite movie of all time was Empire Strikes Back after all.

Regina was taken out of her thoughts when her cell rang. It was Zelena.

Regina- Hello Zelena having fun? Regina asked happily.

Zelena- Sorry Regina I need to talk about something serious with you. Zelena said anxiously.

Regina- Is everythibng ok? Regina asked hopefully.

Zelena- I'm not sure. I mean both Kiki and I are safe but I got Roland's letter and. Zelena said frantically.

Regina- Zelena just calm down and tell what's wrong. Regina said trying to reassure her sister.

Zelena took a deep breath.

Zelena- Ok so I read Roland's letter and he mentioned that I have my own chocolate-frog card. He asked me why I never told him I'd been to that realm. Only I have NO memory of any of it! Zelena said as calm as she was considering how freaked out she was a minute ago.

Regina- Don't worry Zelena everything will be fine. Robin and I will come to Rome and help you figure this out. We should be there by noon tomorrow. Regina said calmly, as she started looking for Robin.

Zelena thanked Regina and went to check on Kiki. Who was currently drawling.

Zelena- Kiki can I tell you something? Zelena asked calmly.

Kiki looked up a smiled.

Kiki- What is it mommy? Kiki asked curiously.

Zelena- Daddy and aunt Regina are going to come over tomorrow. Zelena said with a smile.

Kiki- YAY. I CANT WAIT! Kiki said as she got off her chair and jumped up and down.

As she did the chair she had been sitting on turned from white to dark green.

Zelena's eyes widened.

Zelena- Kiki! Look what you did to the chair! Zelena said excitedly.

Kiki turned around and looked at the chair.

Kiki- Mommy I cast a spell! Kiki screamed in excitement.

Zelena- Yes you did. Zelena said proudly.