Episode 2 Knockturn Alley

As Roland read his copy of History Of Wizarding Shops Across Britain a particular page caught his eye. Roland loved any kind of history. It turned out a little south of "Diagon Alley" their was a Street called Knockturn Alley witch used to specialize in all types of dark magic. But now was simply a very expensive group of shops. He looked at how much money he had left. He had 78 galleons left.

Roland- Henry can you come with me to Knockturn Alley? Roland asked looking towards his big brother.

Henry bit down on his chocolate.

Henry- Sure. I could use a walk. Henry said standing up from his chair.

So after telling their parents the two brothers the inn.

Henry- What made you decide to get a giant golden-crowned flying fox? Henry asked curiously.

Roland- I don't know. Maybe just because it's so cool. Roland answered honestly.

Then they turned onto Knockturn Alley. Their first stop was store called Robert's Magical Gams. Roland bought a talisman against minor illnesses for 36 galleons. After that they went to store called Maggie's Wizarding Pet Supplies. Roland got a great shampoo for Jason with the rest of his money.

Henry got some light green robes and a leather bound sketchbook. He had gotten into drawling the previous year.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

When they got back to the inn Roland hung out with Walter and Henry went to his room to draw.

Walter- Really? Your home town sounds awesome. Full of so many different kinds of magic. Walter said. Very interested. He was really intrigued about where Roland was from.

Roland- Yeah it's really cool I learned so much about magic just from watching my mom, dad, aunt and Friends battling villains. I love magic so much. So when I learned about Hogwarts I almost jumped over the moon. Roland said happily.

Walter- Your aunt Z. Is she the only magic teacher in Storybrook? Walter asked curiously.

Roland- Well my mom taught me and my brother's other mom Emma. So I guess right now aunt Z is the only official magic teacher in Storybrook. Roland answered after thinking for a second.

Walter- Cool. What's your favourite subject aside from magic? Walter asked curiously.

Roland- History by far. I can read any kind history book for hours. Roland answered enthusiastically.

Walter- Oh then you are going to love the history professor. I hear she's amazing. Apparently she knows way more then the usual history professor. Walter said excitedly.

Roland- That's got me excited. What's her name? Roland asked sitting at the edge of his seat.

Walter- Professor Endora Nightshade. She makes everything really fun for her students. Walter said excitedly. When Walter got his letter he had researched so much about all of the professors at Hogwarts. So he already felt like he knew them.

Roland leaned back in his chair. He still couldn't believe this was happening.

In just 1 week he'd be riding the train on his way to Hogwarts. The greatest magic school in all the realms.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

Henry was smiling. He couldn't help but listen in on his brother's conversation as he sketched the dimly lit staircase. He was so happy for Roland.

It was then that Henry decided that he was going to try and sell his drawings in Hogsmeade. He had gotten quite good. Even August who had been in a large number of small galleries said he was extremely talented. Henry finished up his sketch and went to his room. He decided to change into his new robes. After he got them on he noticed he had something in 1 of the pockets. There were 3 galleons in it.

Henry- Wow. Henry said to himself wide eyed. He couldn't believe his luck. He chuckled. Now that was Ironic. He had the heart of the truest believer.

This was going to a great year for him and Roland.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

A/N

1 Endora doesn't have a last name in the actual show. I just thought Nightshade would be cool.

2 So I think that when McGonagle took over as headmistress she retire Professor Binns and  higher someone else because not enough students were talking History of Magic seriously. She would want the Professor to be able to engage with and motivate their students.