Episode 6 The King Of Thieves/First Day Of Classes

Roland woke up at 7:42 in the morning thanks to his inner alarm-clock spell. As he got out of bed a cloud of brown smoke surrounded him. When it disappeared he was clean and wearing his Hogwarts robes. He checked his schedule and noticed that breakfast didn't start until 8:30. He decided reed one of his schoolbooks. Roland magiced his potions book on the desk and started reading.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

As Regina and Robin slept a thief broke into their house.

Robin- Regina wake up I think someone broke in. Robin said as he shook Regina awake.

Regina- God can't these villains at least let as sleep in on the weekend. Regina growled.

Robin- Lets go down stairs and see who it is. Robin said with a yawn.

They both walked downstairs. As they approached the living-room they heard a familiar voice that they never would have expected.

Autolycus- I love time-travel. Autolycus said as he put a small antique cup in his satchel.

Robin- Autolycus? Robin said in disbelief.

Autolycus bummed into the fireplace as he turned around to face the 2 people at the door.

Autolycus- Oh. Hi there don't mind me I'm just. Autolycus said just before he tried to run into the dining-room.

Regina- And here I thought the king of thieves never got caught. Regina said with a smile as she crossed her arms.

Autolycus- Now how does someone in the future know who I am? Autolycus said eyebrows raised.

Regina- I'm Xena's reincarnation and my husband is Gabrielle's Regina said with a smile.

Autolycus- Hehe. Your kidding right? Autolycus asked disbelievingly.

Regina- When I died and needed help coming back you risked your life by going against an evil amazon and helped find the food of the Gods to save me. Regina said as she approached Autolycus.

Autolycus- Holy fuckan Zeus Xena it really is you. Autolycus said he hugged Regina.

Regina- Regina, and my husband's name is Robin. Regina said hugging him back.

Autolycus- When I heard that you, Gabrielle and Eve were killed by Athena in that cart crash my heart broke. Autolycus said as he started crying.

Regina- I know I'm so sorry. Regina said as she rubbed Autolycus's back.

After Augustine calmed down Regina cast a memory sharing spell. After so many curses Regina and Emma were now an experts on memory magic. In an incident Autolycus had all the memories that explained what really happened to them after the crash. That they had cheated death by drinking Salesta's tears and that Aries unknowingly slowed up their wake up by putting them in coffins made of ice on a very high mountain. They also told him briefly some of their adventures afterwords. How the Twilight had come to pass and that they suspected the Gods came back to life because such a large group of people believed in them in this realm. Autolycus apologized for ever doubting that they had found a way to survive. Both Regina and Robin assured him that he had nothing to apologize for. They also told him that after they had tried to find him after the battle with Lucifer but no-one they talked to had any idea were he was. Autolycus told them that after about a year of trying to find himself he decided to steal the Kronos stone and use it travel into the future until he met some people who were at least close to being as great friends as they had been. He had never been that close to Hercules and after his brother's murder they had been closets thing to family he had had. He had tried to find Joxer and the others but they had gone underground in case the Gods wanted to make un example out of the people who had been allies of Xena and Gabrielle.

Once Upon A Snake In Progress. Adding new ideas Elements to previous episodes.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें