The Arrival (REMAKE)

Any answer you want please read in the below descriptions, after you read these chapter, Thank you.

(Nobodies P.O.V)

It was in the midst of chaos, burning village, people slaughtering and the destroyed family. All of this chaos was done by those who claim themselves The knight of paladins, they kill as they pleased and get away so easily without being charged for their actions.

Little do they know only 2 that survives that massacres, but now only left one. As he clenched the bones of his parents remains, he vowed to revenge those who did this. He will not stop until all is done, every day, every night he couldn't sleep, couldn't eat well and only think of revenge, even though revenge a fool's game, but in his mind, it was served in the best dish for him. 

Hours upon hours he trained, broken bones, tiring and filled with exhaustion but he never stops or whines about it, he focuses till he was at his fullest. The thought that disturbing him, is his nightmares when he gets to sleep. The cries of his peoples, distressing pain that he can't imagine to those who were burned alive massacred by these monstrosities. Every day he can hear the cries and every night he will always awake.

(M,n pov)

I can hear them screams, I can hear them calling out for me and I notice her, Lily I attempted to reach her but slowly she is killed in front of me, I tried to reach her but no matter what I did I'd still lose her.

Then all the screaming and crying it comes back to me, The loud impending voice echoing to my ears, I'd cover my ears to stop the banshees scream but to no use, the screaming becomes louder, I knelt down of the overbearing sounds until I see the remains of my parents lies in front of me and Lily dying on my laps. 

Then it was silenced, I was faced with the demon that I'd feared and it is horrifying indeed. I tried to run away as fast I can, but no matter how much you ran it always came back to where you belong. And you can't change what already been set in stones. 

Then I jolted in an aroused, as I see myself besieging in a matter of box carts and a caged fill with animals, I look around that I was in an Aeroplane, beside me was Aquilla my trusty companion that I had since I was a boy. I reached something from inside my front collar and looks at it was a piece of a locket, containing my dad, mom and Lily inside. Then I turn to my wrist seeing the bracelet after that I rubbed to feel the satchel that I had on me.

I rubbed my face, the touch of the wet sweat when I was asleep and stare towards Aquilla I give him a pat in the head to know that he can feel my distress, all he can give to me is a "gawk", I look around to see the pilot steel steering his wheels to navigate the planes, he sees me he shout out to me,

Pilot: o'i Mate!!! You're alright back there? Hear you mumbling pretty loud from my seat, mate.

I didn't answer back the questions he gives, instead just silenced my mouth and look in front of the window to see the lands filled with cities and a big statue in the middle of the ocean, felling it was not in his need to know of mine, I asked him how much further. He replied with 2 Km, and after that, I had to jump out the plane as he can't stop in an airstrip legally. 

I've met the pilot in the coast of Australia after I have done with corrupt bureaucrats who was secretly a Templar dog, controlling a land using slaves and overpriced taxes that the people have to pay, People like them sicken me, I barged in, killed the rest and interrogate them, painfully, they filled me with everything I need and everything I've wanted. They told about the knights of paladins and swiftly I killed them with no ones knowing what's happening and set that placed free.