Probending and the Ugly Truth

This story I'm going to fit two episodes in one. And I'm so, so, so, so so, so so So, sorry I was late to post this story, just read till the end what happened to me. Right now, enjoy😉 And for this chapter, it is going to be longer than previous so enjoy.

(M/n) p.o.v

As the event that happens yesterday, Korra is back to normal. She asks forgiveness to all of us I stand beside her as she apology to Tenzin and Pema. She admits guilt doing so and asking them a second chance. Pema and Tenzin forgive her. As I saunter my way to my den, Korra heeds me from behind and taps to my shoulders. And I look at her.

You: what is it Korra?

Korra: (m/n), I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yesterday and-

Before she says anything I cut her off. By saying.

You: it's okay Korra you don't need to apologize for anything. It's not your fault really, it's tarrlok.

Korra: o... K? But, I just-

Before she says it, I came close to her, clutching her arms and lay my pointy fingers on her mouth and said.

You: it's okay Korra you don't need to worry about. I'm not mad at you. And definitely not angry with you either.

Korra: but let me just finish-

You: Korra, no shush. You don't need to apologize again. I already-

Before I can finish anything she bites my point finger which makes me yell in pain. And Korra let go of my finger, and I clench a grip of my fingers feel pain from her biting, and I glare at her. And then she said.

Korra: look (m/n) I don't want to talk about that. And you know I already apologize to you.

She said while she holds her arms on her hips. For me who yet feels the pain by her bite, I still groan, Finally after if done wails, I ask her.

You: Then, why you didn't say anything?

Korra: because you interrupted me every time I try to talk to you! Will you please listen, 'Please'.

You: alright Korra, hit me with the juice. What is it?

Korra: finally, (m/n) look these days has been crazy. And I want to ask you that...

She paused and look at me, while at it she fidgeting her fingers before she can say the next word. I was inquisitive for what she wants to say, so I ask her first.

You: ask me what?

Korra: will you.. Go To the pro-bending tournament... With...

You: yeah, of course.

Korra: I knew it, you would say it. There's no point in saying that you would say of cou... WHAT DID YOU SAY!

You: of course I will come with you.

She just gazes with me with vast eyes. And suddenly she galloped at me and she did it pretty tight. and that makes me unbalanced, for a while before balancing back, And she yelled at me.

Korra: THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

She smooched my cheeks and with sudden realization. She looks at me and I glance it back at her. We stare at each other as our cheeks switch red from Korra kissing me. Later we heard a flashy, sound and we turned our head it's the children Tenzin, taking a picture of us. Ikki was holding a camera and said to us.

Ikki: I told you they both fell in love.

Jinora: yes and it seems I fall a bet to my sister. Sure I make that "sweets," you win the bet.