Chapter 7

Iriná's POV
I enter Stephanies house while I dry the tears.I don't even know why I'm crying.I don't need him to be happy.If he didn't value me then that is his lost.He fucked up and he deserves what is happening to him that is karma.I then hear Daya and Vero laugh on the living room.I then hear a male voice and the male voice dosent sound like Richards or Christophers or Zabdiels.I go to the living room and I see Erick with them and they were laughing and playing."Hey mommy"Daya says running to me and I pick her up and I hug her and kiss her cheek."Hey"I say with a smile."Hello mom"Vero comes and hugs me and I kiss her cheek."Hey..what are you doing here"I ask and he chuckles."Wow that really hurt Iriná"he says and I laugh."Well Stephanie and Richard invited me for dinner"He says and I nod."Can you let me dwown so I cwoud pway with Erick"Daya says and we all laugh and I let her down."How about we all play"Vero says with a smile that I recognize.She used to have that smile when we were a happy family.I smile and I nod.We began to play and we hear someone clearing their throat."Awww how cute"We hear Stephanie squeal and I see Richard smiling.We all laugh and I see Fernanda and Zabdiel and we all greet each other."Guess who's hear...Your favorite uncle"Christopher says while entering and we all laugh.This is my family and I will never be alone......