Chapter 11

Iriná's POV
I quietly left Daya' s room and walked towards the living room to see Erick."I thought you left"I say to get his attention.He looks at me and smiles."No I just wanted to talk to you"He says and I nod going to go sit next to him."Thank you"I say softly and he looks at me."For what?"He asks confused and I laugh and Five him a soft smile."Thank you for always being there for me and for the girls"I say and he gives me a smile."It's no problem"He says."No I'm serious thank you...Thank you for being the father figure my girls never had"I say softly while looking at his eyes.We keep staring at each other."Oh my God kiss already"We hear someone say and we both look at each other and turn to see Christopher with popcorn."What are you doing here I thought you left"I ask him and He chuckles and sits in front of us."Well you thought wrong and I just saw you two and senced the tension going on between you two"Christopher says."Sometimes I worry about you"Erick says and I nod in agreement."Wow rude I surprise you two with my presence and this is what I get in return...well I'm going to leave you two to get your boogy on..wrap it before you tap it"Christopher says while walking out."Did he-"Erick says and I nod while cutting him off."Yeah he did"I say."Well do you want some wine or something"I ask and he nods.I get up and go to the bar and get a bottle of wine and two glasses of wine.I walk back to the living room and sit down and pour wine to our glasses."Cheers"I say while smiling."Cheers"He says while winking.
1 hour later
I laughed at the story Erick was telling me."You can't be serious"I say surprised and he nods."It's true"He says and I shake my head."No way"I say and then taking another sip of my wine."So what about you"Erick asks and I look at him with a smile."What about me"I ask while moving closely."What's you background story"Erick says and I shrug."Not much just that I'm a hopeless romantic...trying to get my marriage to work but failed...I have two daughters that I love very much...I love fashion and I am a fashion designer..and I'm just me"I say while shrugging."That's it"Erick asks and I nod."Yep there is nothing special about me"I say"Ofcourse there is...youe beautiful..your smart...your funny...your caring and you don't let anybody down and you are so down to earth"Erick says and I look at him surprised."I haven't heard someone tell me that since like 4 years ago"I whisper.Erick gets closer to me and then our lips meet.The kiss was slow and passionate.I break the kiss and we both realize what we did."I'm sorry"I say quickly and he shakes his head."No its not your fault"He says and I shake my head."I don't want this to ruin our friendship"I say and he shakes his head."No its ok but Its getting late I have to go"He says getting his things and I nod and walk him out."I will see you tomorrow"I say and he nods and kisses me on the cheek and leaves.