Chapter 10

Iriná's POV
I softly ring the doorbell and I remember about the key he has on the mat.I take it out and open it.Daya is carried by Erick and Vero looks like she dosent want to be here.We all enter and I hear footsteps..well I hear two people coming."Babe What is she doing here"I hear someone say and I turn around to see Chloe and I roll my eyes."What is she doing here"Vero asks while glaring at her."That's not a way to talk to your mom"Chloe says with a smile and I roll my eyes."Vero and Daya say hello to your dad"I say and nobody moves."Vero...Daya"Joel says slowly and Vero shakes her head."I'm going to the car"Vero says and gets Daya from Erick and leaves."She didn't mean it that way"Erick starts to say but Joel cuts him off With a glare."Who are You?And why are you with her?"Joel says and I roll my eyes."It doesn't matter to you so shut up and give me the papers"I say while crossing my arms."I didn't sign them"He says casually while walking away and my eyes widen."What"Chloe and I day at the same time while shocked and we all follow him."What do you mean you didn't sign them"Chloe says irritated."I didn't sign them and that's simple"Joel says and I shake my head."You were supposed to sign them you idiot what do you think that I'm going to crawl back to you because you don't choose to get divorced"I say and he shrugs."Babe You have to do it for me...and for Norbit"Chloe says while rubbing her stomach and Erick and I turn to look at each other."You are going to name that poor thing norbit"Erick asks."How do you know if it's a girl or boy"I ask and she shrugs."My question is why in the world would you come up with that name"Joel says."What if it's a girl are you going to call her Norbita"I ask."Shut up enough about my baby"Chloe says."Well Joel I expect those papers tommorow"I say and Joel rolls his eyes and Erick and I leave.