Chapter 9

Iriná's POV
I am currently sitting down in a cell with Stephanie and wait till they bale us out.Chloe is on the other side glaring at us and I just roll my eyes."Iriná Gala Reina and Stephanie Diaz"The security guard comes and opens the cell and we both get up."Bye hope you have fun in here"Stephanie and I say to Chloe and she glares at us.We get out and we see Fernanda,Richard,Zabdiel,and Erick."Hey Where are the girls"I say and Fernanda shakes her head."They are with Christopher...whats wrong with you two"Fernanda says I groan knowing it's going to be another life lesson.Erick comes and hugs me."What went through your minds"Richard says while laughing."She was calling us skanks"Stephanie says and I nod."So you should have ignored her"Zabdiel says and we shake our heads."And She was pregnant"Erick says."We were just pulling hair and slapping not punching but it would have been better if she wasn't"I say and Stephanie agrees with me."You are lucky we got you two out"Fernanda says while we walk out of the station.
____________________________________
We enter Stephanies house and I see Christopher,Vero,and Daya in the kitchen."Mommy"Daya says running towards me and I crouch down and hug her and kiss her cheek."You did good mom I'm proud of you"Vero says while hugging me."Ewick"Daya says while running towards him and I smile.I immeaditly remember that I had to go get the papers from Joel."Uhm...I need to go to get the papers from Joel...Vero and Daya you guys have to see him"I say."Are you going alone"Erick says conserned and I nod."I will go with you just in case..I have to make sure you don't get into another fight"Erick says and I laugh and nod.