Chapter 14

Joel's POV
Honestly Vero has been giving me the cold shoulder and I always keep trying to talk to her but it's no use.I stand in front of what used to be her room.I knock and I hear a faint come in.I open the door and I see Vero on her phone."Can I come in"I ask and Vero looks up and roll her eyes."No"She says bluntly Wow I didn't expect that."I'm coming in anyways"I say and enter the room and sitting down on her chair."I need to talk to you like father to daughter talk because I don't think we had that since years now"I say and she still stay on her phone."You know I don't mind you talking so much,as long as you dont mind me not listening"She says sarcastically.I roll my eyes and take a deep breath."Get off of your phone"I say and she puts down her phone and looks at me."Look I know I made a mistake"I say and she looks at me in amusement."A mistake?A mistake?You cheated on Mom and you got another women pregnant that is not a mistake but yeah let's just call it a mistake"Vero says and I sight."Look I'm sorry ok it was stupid of me"I say but she cuts me off."Stupid nope it was a dumbass move of you"She says."Don't talk to me your father like that"I say scolding her and she rolls her eyes and stands up."You lost that right a long time ago I don't have a father"She says and storms out and I sight and run my hands through my hair.
Veronica's POV
I stormed out of my room and go downstairs and to outside.Who does he think he is coming back into my life when he just left us."I thought you had this under control"I hear someone say and I recognize that voice to be the irritating voice of Chloe."You said you will find a solution"Chloe says over the phone.I stay silent and eavesdrop on her conversation."He doesn't know the pregnancy is fake and he dosent have to know because I already have my chance on making him mine now that his wife left him"Chloe says.Wait her pregnancy is fake.What the hell?Thus bitch is really getting on my last nerve."Honestly shut up just get me a child...no he dosent go to the doctor with me and that's good...im going to wear fake pregnancy bellies...its going to work don't worry"Chloe says.I go inside quietly and try to process everything that I heard.I feel like I should just tell Dad.Yeah I still call him dad but I'm still mad.I go up to his office and knockm"Hey I need to tell you something"I say and Dad looks at me with a questioning look."Yeah what is it"Dad says."Uhm..I don't know how to tell you this but..uhm...Chloe...chloe'"I start to say but Chloe comes in with a smile."What about me"She says and I shake my head."Nothing But can you excuse us this is a father and daughter talk"I say and Dad looks at me surprised."But I'm also apart of this family and also your step-mom so it's a father,daughter,and mom talk"She says and I take a deep breath trying so hard not to punch her straight in the face."Chloe it's a father and daughter talk"Dad says and Chloe shakes her head."Nope becasue It clearly had my name on it so what is it Vero"Chloe says with a fake smile."Uhmm it's veronica to you and I was just saying that you left Daya all alone in the living room"I say and Dad stands up."That's it"Dad says and I nod and he leaves his office and I close the door and lock it.I turn to Chloe and put a bitch face."Look Chloe I don't loo like you and I think you need to leave my dad alone"I say with a bitch face and she looks at me with a evil smile."You look just like your mom and please what are you going to do"She says."I know your secret"I say and she looks at me confused."What secret"She asks confused."I know you are faking your pregnancy"I say and she looks at me shocked."How do you know...who told you"She says and I roll my eyes and leave the room.