Chapter 19

Hoseok POV

"Aww, baby, you don't have to apologize. I was forcing stuff on you that I shouldn't have, especially when you weren't in such a good state. That's not your fault." I tell Tae softly, not bothering to argue about getting to hear a small explanation of what's been going on, in hopes that he'll actually tell. He just shrugs in response, gaze down on the bowl of soup in my lap.

"I'm still sorry. I came off as inconsiderate earlier. You losing your mother isn't something that should just get brushed off like I did earlier." Tae mumbles softly. I just smile down at him, kissing the top of his head before scooping up a spoonful of soup and bringing it up to him. He lets me feed him again, similar to this morning but not silently protesting it as much as he lets me feed him.

"Are you feeling up to telling us what happened, sweetheart?" Jimin asks gently after a few minutes of silence as I feed him. He sighs, rubbing at one of his eyes, but reluctantly nodding his head anyways. It's clear he's still quite tired, and isn't up to a whole lot of talking, but I still want to know what's going on, so I stay quiet.

"I guess. It's honestly not much to tell with what happened. The damage it did is worse to probably go through anymore than it is to talk about what caused it." Tae murmurs quietly. He pauses for a moment, adjusting his position for a moment to get more comfortable before leaning back against me once more and beginning again.

"Essentially what happened, was that I was bullied really badly back at my old school. I got made fun of a lot and picked on really badly. I had a few people there who treated me as a complete joke. I was like the classes source of entertainment, except I wasn't enjoying it. It caused a lot of damage mentally, I guess. That's why I've just kinda been a mess for the last... what? Twenty four hours now?" Taehyung explains quietly in a fairly bland tone.

He's right. It really wasn't a whole lot of explaining, and I guess, in a sense, that would make sense. As, if it were going to be a lengthy explanation of what happened, I would assume that his parents also were part of the issue, when, quite clearly, they're the complete opposite. Though, as simple as the explanation is over why he's suddenly begin struggling so much, it doesn't fully explain why he freaked out earlier or yesterday. I'm certainly not about to question him on it though, feeding him another spoonful of soup as I smile down at him.

I don't get it though. I don't understand how anyone could possibly want to hurt my poor baby Tae. He's so sweet and kind and just overall so lovable. I don't know why anyone would ever think to hurt him and cause him such pain. Especially to the extent that they did, considering how much it's clearly affected him.

"Well, I can promise you that you won't have to worry about that anymore, baby. Nobody's gonna hurt you. Not as long as Jimin or myself are anywhere near. We aren't gonna let anyone come near hurting you." I whisper softly, kissing the top of his head once more. He looks up at me with a tiny pouted smile before lying his head back down on my shoulder, nuzzling into my side a bit more. I just grin down at him, loving his silent but adorable response to my promise, glancing over at Jimin to find him smiling at the younger as well. He glances up at me though, his smile growing a tad sad, and I have no doubts that it's him giving me his reaction to what Tae had just informed us of.

The room falls silent after that though, Jimin just sitting there holding Tae's hand whilst I slowly feed him the soup his mother had made him as he stays curled into me. This goes on for probably the next five or so minutes, or however long it takes until he finally finishes the food. I just kiss the top of his head once more, ruffling his hair lightly with a smile as he looks up at me with a tiny smile of his own. Looking over to Jimin, I just smile and hand over the bowl and spoon, letting him set it on the tray that's on his bedside table.

"Cuddles now?" Tae mumbles tiredly as he looks up at me, exhaustion evident in his light brown eyes. I chuckle softly, nodding my head before laying us down and letting him snuggle back into me.

—————
A/N:

Hi friends! So, I know most ppl probably don't read these :/ But for those of you that do, I've got an update/surprise for you!

If anyone's interested, I created a Twitter and insta acc for my Wattpad one! I'll be posting stuff abt updates and new stories to be expecting and as always giving love to bts and Yoongi 🥰 Hope you guys will check them out and follow!!

Twitter acc: @yoongspiedpiper
Insta acc: @yoongis_pied_piper

Thanks guys, love you all!