Chapter 30

Taehyung POV

Holding Hoseok's hand, I lead us quietly down the street towards my house. He hasn't said much since his father stormed out of the dance studio earlier. Honestly I can't blame him, but it does worry me just a little.

I try not to think too much of it though as we reach my house, bringing the both of us up to the front door and entering. Eomma looks over at us from the living room to the left, a smile quickly turning into a worried expression. I look over to Hobi, small smile on my lips as I lean over at kiss his cheek.

"Why don't you head upstairs to my room, baby? I'll be there in just a minute. I need to talk to my mother first." I suggest gently. He curls into me momentarily, nodding his head before heading up the stairs on his own. I smile to myself at the sight, happy that I get to have my own boyfriend living with me, even if the reasons why he's not at home aren't the best and that we're technically still living with my parents.

Biting my lip, I walk over to my parents who are both in the living room, knowing they're waiting for some sort of explanation as to why Hoseok is suddenly back and as to why he's got a suitcase with him. They just watch and wait as I enter the living room, taking a seat on the large chair we have rather than the couch where they're both sat.

"Hobi needs a place to stay for a while. His father kicked him out of the house. He... Hoseok lost his mother and after that, his father started making him do a bunch of things that he hated, wouldn't let him do the things that he loved or anything. We can move out after graduation, if you guys need us out that quickly. I just, he has nowhere else to go and I really wanted to help him." I explain quietly, a little worried for how they'll react. Though, I'm pleasantly surprised when they both give me a small smile.

"Of course he can stay, baby. As long as he's treating you right and making you happy, then that's what matters. The two of you don't have to rush right out of here as soon as you're both graduated, and we'd be more than happy to even help the two of you find a place and help pay for it as well. Okay? He's more than welcome to stay here until it's time for the two of you to move out of here and in together with your own place, sweetheart." Eomma responds with a smile. Glancing over to Appa, he smiles and nods, agreeing with what Eomma had just said.

"Go in ahead up, bud. We'll call you both down when dinners ready, okay?" Appa says with a smile, waving me off with his hand. I grin, nodding my head before standing and leaving the room once more, excited to go tell Hobi the news. I know he'd been worried about it on our way over here, falling silent after I'd told him not to worry and that they'd be fine with it.

Jogging up the stairs, I hurry into my room to find Hobi sitting down in the middle of my bed as he looks around shyly. Though, his head turns in my direction when I enter my room, a curious look on his face.

"What'd they say?" He asks softly, reaching out for me as I close my door quietly behind me before heading towards him. I just continue grinning, hurrying over to him and hopping on my bed happily as I pull the both of us down excitedly.

"What did I tell you, Hobi? They're perfectly fine with you staying here. They even said that we don't have to rush out of here after graduation, that they wanna help us find the right place and help pay for it when it's eventually time for us to move out to our own place." I answer with a grin. I watch happily as a grin spreads out on his own lips, leaning over top of me to press his lips down against mine. I smile into the kiss, not being able to help myself as I kiss back. It doesn't last long, both of us pulling away at the same time as he giggles with a grin, curling up into my side happily. I don't mind though, just happy to see him so happy again.

"I love you, Tae." Hoseok murmurs softly as he lifts his head up to look at me. I smile myself, reaching out and ruffling his hair lightly.

"I love you too, Hobi."

THE END

———————
A/N:

Hi everyone! Sadly, it's time for this vhope story to come to an end. I hope you all enjoyed it though!! Feel free to leave comments or message me if there's anything you wanna say abt this story or if you have any questions!

Hope to see you all in another one of my stories! Love you all and thanks for reading to the end!!