Four - Sang

I feel like I said to someone at some point that this chapter would be North's? I had over eight hundred words written in Sang's perspective before I remembered that it was his and it was too late then so I'm sorry to whoever it was I said that to (if I did at all, lol).

Sang's POV:

Luke is adorable.

His shoulder-length blonde hair and dazzling chocolate eyes complimented his angular face. He looked very pretty, model-like.

After everything Gabriel had told me about his best friend, I figured that Lucian would be smooth and suave, and much sneakier than he was. The reality however is that Luke, as he preferred to be called, is an absolute goofball.

The other two I'd met were Nathan and "North" and they were gorgeous beyond words. So were Luke and Gabriel, though in extremely different ways.

While Luke could very well be a model, and Gabriel was beautiful in a very stylish and artistic way, Nathan and North were more rugged. They were built with muscles like the Russian ublyudki (bastards) I'd been surrounded by for the past year.

As much as I despised most of those mafia pricks, I had to admit that they were damn good eye candy.

Just like the two men in front of me that I was struggling to keep myself from touching, if only to see whether their muscles were as firm as they looked. The glances they sent my way when they thought I wasn't looking told me they probably wouldn't mind if I did exactly that though.

At the moment, Luke was trying to make up for his cute stammering earlier by telling me funny stories from his and his brother's childhood. I laughed as he detailed a grumpy younger North exploding over a few harmless pranks Luke had pulled on him and the rest of his "brothers". I worked out that there were at least six others, more than the seven overall that I'd originally anticipated.

On top of the ones I knew about, there was a Kota, a Silas, an Axel, a Victor, a Sean, and a "Mr Blackbourne". That was a lot of people to meet - but I was good at adapting. From Luke's stories, they all seemed friendly. Except for West and Raven, who were angry and gun-happy respectively, and Mr Blackbourne who was apparently very hard to get close to.

I had no idea what that meant but I couldn't wait to try. I loved a challenge.

"So Sang." Nathan began, reminding me that he'd been trying to say something before Luke had jumped in earlier. I turned to face him with a smile and he froze wide-eyed for a second or two before continuing with slightly red ears. I barely withheld a smirk. How sweet. Blushing was refreshing.

"What have you been doing this past year? We all heard that your mission was so secret not even all the academy elders knew what it was." He asked and I nodded.

"Da. That is true, my mission was a secret. I have to hand in a report before I can give you any details, and even then a lot will still be classified. It's my accent that gave away where I was stationed to Gabriel, but he knows nothing more than the location of my mission." I explained, not at all upset that I couldn't tell them what I'd been doing.

They were ochen' krasivo (extremely attractive), and they seemed kind but I didn't know them and didn't owe them any sort of explanation. North frowned.

"Was it dangerous?" He asked, his voice a dark growl that made me shiver. He noticed my reaction and his eyes darkened even further. I simply opted to nod and say, "Da. Yes."