Chapter 6

Billie had been watching those two go back and forth for at least 20 minutes and counting, it was fun to watch at first but now at this point she was getting tired of it. They bickered like they were way younger than there age, Billie liked when people got along and there was respect and harmony. She didn't like to live and chaos and arguments like these were the little things that set her off.

"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy and Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne cut it out" both of the boys looked at Billie like she was crazy. They were not only annoyed but shocked that she knew their full names, let alone called them out on it. The boys gave each other a mug before sitting back in the couch on either side of Billie making Billie happy that all this anger and hostility would stop even if it was only for a few seconds.

"The fuck is Clevon anyway" Jahseh mumbled breaking the peaceful silence they were in making Billie roll her eyes out of irritation. Stokeley looked over at Jahseh with his arms folded across his chest like a three year old. "Okay Ricardo" Stokeley mumbled back in return as they all sat in silence again. Then the silence was too much for all three of them making them all burst into laughter.

Jahseh and Stokeley laughed at how childish they were. Billie rested her head on Stokeley's shoulder as the laughing died down, Stokeley slightly flinched at the action. Stokeley wasn't used to so much affection coming from anyone but his mother, any girl he had any interactions with it was only a one night stand type situation. Stokeley wasn't the type to disrespect women just because of how he was raised but Billie was something new to him.

Not saying that he was attracted to her it was just a new sensation to him. Jahseh gave them both a skeptical look but then decided that it wasn't his place to speak on anything he didn't know about.

Diana was about to go back to the hospital. It was her first day back and she was nervous to say the least. She made sure that she had all her paitents folders as she left out of her two story house. She was glad that her husband was asleep so she didn't have to go through another argument with him, she loved being a therapist at that hospital and not even her husband could change her mind.

She got into her car and sighed heavily. Somehow her husbands word sort of seeped into her brain but she shook them off deciding to ignore them.

She finally pulled into the hospitals parking lot and cut her car off. Nothing but her heels clicking against the concrete made any sound as she walked through the parking lot and into the building which only added to the eeriness of the hospital.

As the automatic glass double doors opened and was immediately greeted by Anne at the front desk with a welcoming basket and a small ballon attached to the handle that read 'welcome back'.

"Thank you Miss Anne. This was so nice." Diana said to the elderly woman and all she did was smile and nod in response, "it was no problem honey. It's glad to have one of my favorites back in here" she said making Diana smile before taking the basket and going on about way. As she was walking and people were walking past welcoming her back, patients and staff.

She'd finally made it to her office just to see none other than Stokeley sitting at her door with his back leaned against it. His knees were up to his chest and his head was in his lap. Diana started to mess with his small dreads making him flinch and look up to see who it was, then he relaxed seeing that it was only Diana.

Diana pulled out her lanyard full of keys and looked through them until she saw her office key which she the proceeded to open the door. Stokeley was speechless and had absolutely nothing to say as he followed Diana into her office and shut the door behind her watching her get settled in. Stokeley sat in the chair in front of her desk, which he hasn't sat in for weeks. The chair still had the claw marks from when he was clawing the chair so hard.