Chapter 8

I literally ain't been here since 2019 😳

Imagine not reading Wattpad in a black background...

"My head hurts" Billie whined to Stokeley but her complaint just fell on deaf ears

"My head hurts" Billie whined to Stokeley but her complaint just fell on deaf ears. It was one of those days Stokeley was in his own head and was easily distracted by everything in his path. Stokeley just nodded in response just to pretend that he was listening so she could continue talking.

"Did you take your medicine today?" Stokeley asked making Billie laugh in response, "Nooooo" Billie dragged out playfully making Stoke roll his eyes at her childish behavior. Stokeley had never seen her off her meds or really anyone for that matter. For as long as Billie had been diagnosed she's been a control freak about how she took her medicine but today was not the day.

"I don't take my medicine until the evening you silly goose" Billie giggled making Stokeley shake his head at the way his friend was acting. He'd never seen this side of her so to say it was unusual would be an understatement.

"Blue?" Stokeley called Billie by the nickname he gave her knowing it would catch her attention.

"Hm?"

"Did you just call me a silly goose?" Stokeley asked making both of them burst out in laughter. Loud screaming interrupted their fun as everyone's head snapped in the direction it was coming from. A girl was being dragged by hospital nurses and security down a hallway that leads to the dayroom which looked like there had been a fight.

"SHE TOLD ME THEY DRILL HOLES IN OUR HEADS!" The frantic girl screamed as she was continued to be dragged. The area was silent as all the patients, including Billie and Stokeley, stared at her in shock and confusion but thought it was nothing out of the ordinary. They eventually stabbed the girl with a needle to sedate her so she wouldn't cause any more ruckus but that was the least of the problems in that hospital that day.

Billie's lack of medicine was slowly starting to take effect on her. As everyone started to settle down from the commotion and got back to their conversations Billie zoned out and looked towards the window as her hallucinations started to set in, which was one of the side effects of her not having her medicine.

"Liz?" Billie's voice trembled as she spoke the girl's name. The hallucination was covered in blood from the neck down from the slit clean across her neck, the dried blood drenching the girls' plain outfit.

Stokeley was concerned once he guided his attention where she was looking just to see nothing. Stokeley knew that familiar feeling all too well, talking to things or people that weren't actually there, banging his head against his hands for hours trying to distinguish reality from fantasy. He saw a friend in pain and wanted to do anything to help.

"Blue come here it's not real" Stokeley pulled her arm as she walked closer but she snatched from his grip as she continued to talk to the hallucination.